Page 55 of 161 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

I guess it was Plano, not Frisco (looks like this was from gumby). Now we just need a Dukes logo on there.

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    The elitists do not pick up trash sir.
    If you read their "reasons I signed" for their hissy fit petition some of them say it's an easy solution just ask them to clean up after themselves and they'll be happy to pick up streamers around them in order to "save their tradition".

Because they apparently listened so well to multiple warnings last year telling them not to throw streamers onto the field.

Looking forward to them having their streamers confiscated and the impending outrage.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    If you read their "reasons I signed" for their hissy fit petition some of them say it's an easy solution just ask them to clean up after themselves and they'll be happy to pick up streamers around them in order to "save their tradition".

Because they apparently listened so well to multiple warnings last year telling them not to throw streamers onto the field.

Hot from K9U---RE: Streamers prohibited at N.C.
    It's tempting to set up a GoFundMe account to offer to cover the stadium's expenses for cleaning up the streamers.

Oh this is fucking awesome. Some turd tried to big time the Frisco Chamber of Commerce, talking about how they aren't going to be there long if they can't have their streamers.

They basically got told to STFU

http://csnbbs.com/thread-837651.html
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Looking forward to them having their streamers confiscated and the impending outrage.
    I hear TF is hiring extra Sheriff Deputies in case shit hits the fan. so TY is going to try their best not to let streamers in. Then they are going to make one...i was told in a very matter of fact tone… 1 announcement telling fans not to through them. if anyone is seen throwing them after that...they gone. If they through a hissy fit in the process of being booted...they getting a disorderly apparently, don’t mess with Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Oh this is fucking awesome. Some turd tried to big time the Frisco Chamber of Commerce, talking about how they aren't going to be there long if they can't have their streamers.

They basically got told to STFU

http://csnbbs.com/thread-837651.html
    SO if I read the thread correct some of them are seriously wanting the AD fired over this......This is so freaking awesome....right when I was kinda getting bored with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I hear TF is hiring extra Sheriff Deputies in case shit hits the fan. so TY is going to try their best not to let streamers in. Then they are going to make one...i was told in a very matter of fact tone… 1 announcement telling fans not to through them. if anyone is seen throwing them after that...they gone. If they through a hissy fit in the process of being booted...they getting a disorderly apparently, don’t mess with Texas.
    You “hear” good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Houston throw streamers during his Rockne-like pregame speech where he grits his teeth and barks out his inspirational words and really, really means what he says?

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    SO if I read the thread correct some of them are seriously wanting the AD fired over this......This is so freaking awesome....right when I was kinda getting bored with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fire AD, Save Streamers
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.