Page 31 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Glad they have moved on from the band. I love their commentary about our easy road, considering we basically ended our regular season playing a ranked team for six consecutive weeks and then we demolish two seeded teams. Not like we were struggling with the likes of an unseeded team at home.

Yeah, I just saw lakes has moderator next to his name, not even sure what to say about that.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Glad they have moved on from the band. I love their commentary about our easy road, considering we basically ended our regular season playing a ranked team for six consecutive weeks and then we demolish two seeded teams. Not like we were struggling with the likes of an unseeded team at home.

Yeah, I just saw lakes has moderator next to his name, not even sure what to say about that.

An eye roll will suffice
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Last year, the Tuesday after the semifinal games is when the NCAA drug test suspensions came out.

I’m waiting for tomorrow with baited breath.
    No they didn't, our players were suspended the week of the semis for testing that occurred after the 2nd round game.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    No now they are pretty much just saying the same sh*t about how they are going to throw so many streamers after all of their tds and how they are going to wreck our sh*t. Also that we had an easy route to the NC and we won’t be ready to play a real team. You know, all of that nonsense.
    see what they fail to realize is the folks checking for contraband at the entrances are the same folks cleaning shit up after the game and had to clean up things last year. Hmmmmm, can u say not getting shit in the door.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    The best part of being at the game this year is not having to watch the JMU head coach pep talk during the pregame on ESPN.
    ESPN is really enamored with Houston's pregame speeches , aren't they. He's just so...so...fiery..and intense...and oh look, he grits his teeth and just really, really means what he says! You'd think it was Lincoln addressing the crowd at Gettysburg...a historic moment that must be captured on film.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    ESPN is really enamored with Houston's pregame speeches , aren't they. He's just so...so...fiery..and intense...and oh look, he grits his teeth and just really, really means what he says! You'd think it was Lincoln addressing the crowd at Gettysburg...a historic moment that must be captured on film.
    Anyone remember Brewster's speech before we beat the Gophers.

Last edited by HerdBot; 12-19-2017 at 07:22 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Anyone remember Brewster's speech before we beat the Gophers.

That was good stuff. Fun to see Jangs with the TD. Always loved beating MN.

I believe that's because he technically ran/runs an NDSU board on csnbbs. Not a lot of traffic: http://csnbbs.com/forum-780.html

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I believe that's because he technically ran/runs an NDSU board on csnbbs. Not a lot of traffic: http://csnbbs.com/forum-780.html

That's an understatement.

The argument for "an easy road" is only relevant if the favorite is winning close ones.

The combined score in the Bison's 3 playoff games: 135-26.

Could someone please point that out on their board, please?