Page 28 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

They're going to be way worse than Jacksonville.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am still not too concerned. The key to the Bison is just getting away from Valley teams. The playoff Bison have always been a different team then the regular season Bison and I don't see this being much different. There are a lot of reasons for a semi-final loss last year. One of them is certainly JMU brought a very good team into the Fargodome. Coach K basically gets a week with his coaches to come up with a game plan and two weeks to drill it into his players. When is the last time this team has lost after a bye? I have said it before and will say it again. You give Coach K some extra time and defensively they will eat you alive. I am very interested in seeing what the offense dials up. I want them to slow the game down. I think JMU is willing to grind, but that is what I would take my chances on. Keep it simple, go to the line with two plays, count how many guys are in the box, and stick with the number you are willing to run against. Just change up whether you are killing to a run or pass. Lastly, have your anaconda package in your back pocket. Or like how some people like to call it. The Sam Houston. Have a go word to run the same play 10 times in a row with no huddle.

I have three predictions. Our defense will smoke out their running game. We will see the anaconda. We will see a BA jump pass for 6. We haven't seen the third prediction since Sam O. was here. KC said the same thing Valley coaches have said for almost a decade now. They know exactly what NDSU is going to do pretty much on every play. It just comes down to execution. If you can't out-execute knowing what is coming, you are not going to stop it. The only 2 schools that worry me at all are UNI and SDSU because they spend 11 months 3 weeks every year figuring out how to beat the Bison. JMU will bring a good football team. They just better be ready to play 60 minutes of football because the Bison will.

So this streamer thing has been a tradition since......2004. If you are older than 35 this wasn't a tradition when you were in college.

Fucking millennials.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is the Bison Horns a tradition? I graduated from NDSU in 1995 and no one was throwin' up Horns like they do now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    So this streamer thing has been a tradition since......2004. If you are older than 35 this wasn't a tradition when you were in college.

Fucking millennials.
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

We need to let the bookies know about the JMU band. They change the line by 4.5 points.

Fuck I'm embarrassed to have longhorn in my name now. I can't believe I skimmed through fucking paragraphs about their damn band all posted by some mouth breather named longhorn.

Superior coaching staff

1 national championship

1 win over ndsu

1 loss vs NDSU

25 game winning streak

Man I wish ndsu had better of everything I just listed.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Yep, unfortunately this rarely happens. After the beat down, we won't see bulldogg again.
    How does it feel to be wrong about EVERYTHING?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Let them be confident. There's plenty of confident Bison fans here on Bisonville too. It should make for some really fun pre-game banter Friday into Saturday down in Frisco.

I'm fine with fans thumping their chests and touting their team as long as they have the cajones to come back and give props and admit it if they were wrong.
    I GUARANTEE you that I will be the first to shake your hand and congratulate you if the Bison win.

So I saw over on AGS a Delaware fan said that you should watch this years Delaware vs. JMU game for the key to beating them... I am not a great Xs and Os guy, so I doubt I can figure it out, after all Delaware lost... but I am a pretty solid Googler... here is the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Eu1VOKPIo

Anyone with time on their hands, and a decent understanding of football might see something.

Good luck Bison fans. Make The Valley proud.

Just read a story on Stick that sheds light on him in a very positive way. Must be a good kid.

Quote Originally Posted by yoteforever View Post
    Good luck Bison fans. Make The Valley proud.

Just read a story on Stick that sheds light on him in a very positive way. Must be a good kid.
    Stick, Wentz, and Jensen. These guys were even better guys off the field, and that is saying something when you are talking about the winningest qb in FCS history, the #2 draft pick, and a qb who is currently 33-3 as a starter!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN