Page 133 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1607

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

5dimes has NDSU favored by 3.5... O/U 47.5. Is it Saturday yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Honda1 View Post
    JMU board is trashing the academics standards of NDSU. I never went to college, I went to trade school. It has served me well. In all my travels to work in other states or work here with out of staters (boomers), people think they are better than us because we are North Dakotans. That is why I cheer so hard for the Bison. I love it when they smack around a team from the south with nothing but a big mouth. Sheep f***ers from Montana to. My aunt was in the athletic dept. for U of M and they would say what a mistake it was for NDSU to move up. They don’t say to much anymore, especially when we bring them a Bison T-shirt or cap. Lots of fun! Except for once, and than they thought they were relevant again after one win.
    NDSU's doctoral program in Polymers and Coatings is one of the best, if not the best in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Thanks CAS, Neal called our first natty I believe, and Kessenich does a great job on the sideline. Really happy there is no sign of Jay Walker, he sucks.
    He was the one who said Matt Veldman was from Becker Montana
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm betting that the coaches at JMU are going to have little respect for our WR'ers. They're going to be jumping our out routes big time. Hope OC & Stick are preparing for this.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    I'm betting that the coaches at JMU are going to have little respect for our WR'ers. They're going to be jumping our out routes big time. Hope OC & Stick are preparing for this.
    I hope that Klieman works the refs a little bit. JMU gets away with a ton of holding and contact. I get aggressive but that SDSU game was bananas.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I hope that Klieman works the refs a little bit. JMU gets away with a ton of holding and contact. I get aggressive but that SDSU game was bananas.
    Hopefully we don't have officials like shsu game where they call our guys for pi and then completely miss multiple blatant pi on them. They need to call it both ways or let both teams play physical.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Hopefully we don't have officials like shsu game where they call our guys for pi and then completely miss multiple blatant pi on them. They need to call it both ways or let both teams play physical.
    This exactly. Just call it the same both ways and I'll be happy. SHSU game was a blowout but it's so frustrating when the PI calls are so one sided.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Did NDSU get any PI calls this year? I’m still mad about the Youngstown State game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

So Dom was posting various clips of big plays from previous championship games and the fake punt from SHSU Part I was posted.

Has their been a fake punt since that game? I was racking my brain, but couldn't remember an instance when we tried a fake punt since?
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    So Dom was posting various clips of big plays from previous championship games and the fake punt from SHSU Part I was posted.

Has their been a fake punt since that game? I was racking my brain, but couldn't remember an instance when we tried a fake punt since?
    I don't believe so.