Page 150 of 161 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1607

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Mr Meaty is in town!!! Lock up your women!!!!
    pretty harmless, you're at twin peaks!

Good news...looks like NDSU lost the bowling match. Does that put them at 0-6 in that thing?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Good news...looks like NDSU lost the bowling match. Does that put them at 0-6 in that thing?
    Got them right where we want them....
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    My man - Bad Mojo, but you will overcome!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    What every analyst, including Uglem, is missing/not seeing is the flat out speed of our defense. Now, that doesn’t mean we will play fast, cuz we didn’t last year against JMU (why we lost IMO), but we certainly have the ability to overwhelm JMU with that speed. I’ll also say Stick’s passing ability is underrated by many analysts, but think Uglem gets that. As an aside, not having Brooks as a threat on our 2-3 breakout run/pass looks hurts a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like our front 7 on defense in this matchup. If both corners dont play, it's only like were missing one, cuz Bridges has played well lately. Cox is a 3 down LB now. First half of the season he was coming off the field in those situations. DL should do a better job getting to Schor this time around.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Does Mr. Meaty eat meat? If so don't worry about your babes!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Talked to some JM fans tonight in Legacy. Nice people. Asked alot of questions about NDSU. How much is our endowment, etc. They are embarrassed about the mess they left last year at tailgating and during the game. They are convinced that since they beat SDSU they will have no trouble with us. 10x more Bison fans in the Legacy area. They said many of their fans will not make it due to weather issues on the east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Does Mr. Meaty eat meat? If so don't worry about your babes!
    Facepalm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    Talked to some JM fans tonight in Legacy. Nice people. Asked alot of questions about NDSU. How much is our endowment, etc. They are embarrassed about the mess they left last year at tailgating and during the game. They are convinced that since they beat SDSU they will have no trouble with us. 10x more Bison fans in the Legacy area. They said many of their fans will not make it due to weather issues on the east coast.
    DC, Richmond and inland are fine. Getting there from anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon shouldn’t be a problem.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone know how we fared in the BBQ Bowl? It's important we stay perfectly defeated in that.

Looking good Billy Ray!