Page 136 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1607

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Good luck keeping a line from forming before 7:00. LOL where are they going to tell thousands of fans to go when they all start driving up at 5:30-6:00?
    Bingo; they have NEVER prevented people from coming in early. I am banking on that until I see them actually stop it.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Bingo; they have NEVER prevented people from coming in early. I am banking on that until I see them actually stop it.
    This is more of a travesty than streamers.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Totally, even the years before getting in early the lot didn't "open" until 7:00 or whatever time and we drove up at 5:30 and only had to stop long enough for the guard to walk over and move the barricade. My guess is as soon as they see the line up forming they will open the lots, just like every other year. This isn't last year with a bunch Honda Civics and Dodge Caravans coming in.

It's not like there is a ton of room to form a line anyway. They're going to have to let people in when they show up or traffic everywhere around there will be more screwed than it normally is.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

I hear on 1660 a guy from the stadium claim the reason for not allowing overnight parking in the tailgate lots was due to some issues they had during a Jimmy Buffet concert.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I hear on 1660 a guy from the stadium claim the reason for not allowing overnight parking in the tailgate lots was due to some issues they had during a Jimmy Buffet concert.
    Every parrot I have ever met has been a dick. Stupid birds.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

I thought I heard a guy on 1660 last week saying they would let people in early but not the night before. I may have misunderstood him. As others have said, if they don't, it's going to be a big mess of traffic.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    It's not like there is a ton of room to form a line anyway. They're going to have to let people in when they show up or traffic everywhere around there will be more screwed than it normally is.
    This is why I think they're putting this message out there that they "won't allow a lineup" because they're hoping that will keep some people away until after 7AM so they can have more of a slow filtering in of vehicles rather than everyone trying to get in all at once.

This strategy could easily backfire though if enough people listen to them. You tell everyone to wait until 7AM until they show up and if they all listen to you you're going to have a traffic nightmare similar to traffic nightmares that occur when everyone is trying to leave big sporting events at the same time.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Man the Bison miss a year and JMU/YSU shitheads ruin everything.
    This is why we can't have nice stuff.

So someone drives their bus 1,000 miles to Frisco, spending hundreds of dollars on gas and maintenance. Then they get there and cant line up until 7, get in and all set up by 8-8:30, and only be able to tailgate for 2 hours at the most?!! Yeah, I don’t see that happening. It’s a shame that last years game and a concert have caused them to forget how responsible most Bison fans are. I am all for people calling and emailing those in charge, in a respectful way, and voice their concerns. I would guess that with enough calls and emails, they will have to react and change their original plans. My prediction is that once the rigs start roaming around the parking lots starting at 5 am, they will have no choice but to let people in.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN