Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Somebody grab the net!
    I hate it when they swallow the hook...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by JMU27NDSU17LOL View Post
    You are concerned for people’s safety with paper being thrown at an arch? You must be a blast at parties. Hey, if any of you guys were planning on tailgating with 56, feel free to bail on him and join me at the British Lion Pub at 8 am. We may be enemies, but no one should have to eat fancy cheese on toothpicks and drink O’Doul’s with this party animal before a football game.
    Are you in outerspace with no gravity. Sorry but where I live anything thrown at an arch come down...somewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Are you in outerspace with no gravity. Sorry but where I live anything thrown at an arch come down...somewhere....
    Precisely. Streamers littered all over the walkways pose a slipping hazard. Guess Duke fans don't care if someone slips and breaks their hip on the trash they throw all over the stadium. Shameful the lack of respect they show for elderly or inebriated fans.

Streamers killed my first dog or something.

From now on, I see a purple streamer, I report the douche a-throwing it.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Precisely. Streamers littered all over the walkways pose a slipping hazard. Guess Duke fans don't care if someone slips and breaks their hip on the trash they throw all over the stadium. Shameful the lack of respect they show for elderly or inebriated fans.
    And especially dangerous for the inebriated elderly fans.

Alexander Hamilton > James Madison
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post

Aaron Burr > Alexander Hamilton > James Madison
    Fixed your post...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    JMU intends to leave their streamer litter in the parking lot if they can’t bring it into the stadium. In other words, they intend to trash the place either way. Conversely, NDSU fans pride themselves on not leaving a mess. Our biggest complaints in the past have regarded not having enough dumpsters. And they wonder why Frisco loves the Bison?
    this right here. and i watched most of those stadium employees cleaning the parking lot being fed by Bison tailgating rigs that stuck around well after the game

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Was that a computer generated voice? Could have saved a little time and just posted the monthly test of the emergency broadcast system. Level of excitement would have been the same.
    Come on get it straight, it was the voice of from the national weather service

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    JMU intends to leave their streamer litter in the parking lot if they can’t bring it into the stadium. In other words, they intend to trash the place either way. Conversely, NDSU fans pride themselves on not leaving a mess. Our biggest complaints in the past have regarded not having enough dumpsters. And they wonder why Frisco loves the Bison?
    I was indifferent about the streamers until I read that. I can still count the number of times Bison fans have left anything worse than how they found it. Yeah, never. I watched a guy go completely out of his way to make sure he yakked in the ditch instead of anywhere near tailgating people. The only thing slightly off about that, it was an 11 am game.

We are a metro area of around 200k of I love you drunks. Mostly happy, will make up drinking songs if it means more drinking, and only get sad when they are drinking some foreign pilsner they never heard of because everything else is taken. No Europeans can't do a watered down American pilsner like Americans can. When they leave town, they have to teach bartenders a Canadian Whisky and water really means water, not just a splash. Put it in a tall glass though, that makes people much happier. It is pretty much the closest thing to ND beer until we got ND beers. There is not one North Dakotan who bought wine until it came in a box. That's just for special occasions like pan fried walleye fingers. Just a glass and then back to the beer.

Just pick up after yourself. We are proud to be backward ass country fucks, but we are very educated backward ass country fucks. We know people remember when us when we leave. Why have that thought be dumbass slobs? Leave the streamers at home. You are grown ass adults. Act like it.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I was indifferent about the streamers until I read that. I can still count the number of times Bison fans have left anything worse than how they found it. Yeah, never. I watched a guy go completely out of his way to make sure he yakked in the ditch instead of anywhere near tailgating people. The only thing slightly off about that, it was an 11 am game.

We are a metro area of around 200k of I love you drunks. Mostly happy, will make up drinking songs if it means more drinking, and only get sad when they are drinking some foreign pilsner they never heard of because everything else is taken. No Europeans can't do a watered down American pilsner like Americans can. When they leave town, they have to teach bartenders a Canadian Whisky and water really means water, not just a splash. Put it in a tall glass though, that makes people much happier. It is pretty much the closest thing to ND beer until we got ND beers. There is not one North Dakotan who bought wine until it came in a box. That's just for special occasions like pan fried walleye fingers. Just a glass and then back to the beer.

Just pick up after yourself. We are proud to be backward ass country fucks, but we are very educated backward ass country fucks. We know people remember when us when we leave. Why have that thought be dumbass slobs? Leave the streamers at home. You are grown ass adults. Act like it.
    You guys are something else. Stereotyping an entire fan base because one or two people wrote on a message board that we should throw the streamers in the parking lot. Do you’re occasional moronic fans who say ridiculous things speak for your entire fan base? Because they don’t speak for ours. I’ll have my streamers, and we are going to throw so many that stadium security won’t have the manpower to throw all of us out. I’ll gladly help clean the streamers after the game, as I do at every game I attend.