Page 33 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Lol @ the bartender story.

Speaking of made up stories, here's the new leader

No one has ever claimed we had a tough road through the playoffs. That was called the regular season.

I love how they have 1 close game against Weber and all of sudden they had murders row through the playoffs. Let me remind you that Weber beat Western by just 2 at home. This whole hey we had one close game so our schedule was way way way harder crap is annoying. They are in the championship and bitching about SOS... Give me a damn break

East coast elitists.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    things I learned in the last 96 hours....

Stick is a scared little girl who will crumble at the first sign of adversity
    Frisco hates us
    Bryan Schor is Carson Wentz x 100 + Joe Montana
    The JMU band is basically a HBCU plus the London Philharmonic x Metallica
    Streamers are the greatest tradition going back at least to the neolithic age
    Toyota Stadium workers should feel honored to clean up all that sacred purple paper

So much to process.
    At least you're learning

I had to block the FCS Facebook page. My feed was clogged with streamer whining and trash talk. I don't think they are trying to convince others that they are good, I think they might be trying to convince themselves. Of course Facebook is much different than a fan forum
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I had to block the FCS Facebook page. My feed was clogged with streamer whining and trash talk. I don't think they are trying to convince others that they are good, I think they might be trying to convince themselves. Of course Facebook is much different than a fan forum
    Someone just invited me to that page this last Saturday and I've already left the group. And I thought Bisonville was hard to tolerate sometimes.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Someone just invited me to that page this last Saturday and I've already left the group. And I thought Bisonville was hard to tolerate sometimes.
    If you were only invited last Saturday you missed out on all of the JSU bullshit. I need to leave that group but it's like a train wreck in slow motion, can't look away.

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    It is literally cancer.

The trolling isn't even good.

I take back what I said earlier. They're going to be WAY better than Jacksonville.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I take back what I said earlier. They're going to be WAY better than Jacksonville.

Not sure if serious. Can't be right? Has to be trolling. Can anyone be this dense?

Also watch out, JMU bringing cow bells to make noise now. Lol.

I also sent an email to multiple NCAA and Toyota Stadum officials a few months ago, explaining how the streamer stuff went down. I attached video and pictures of the JMU fans throwing the streamers that I managed to get when I was at the game last January. They assured me that the many, many friendly Bison voices had been heard in regards to this issue, and that if things go as expected in regards to the championship game, there would absolutely not be any streamers allowed inside the stadium.

It is very important that we, as Bison fans, continue to garner as much support from NCAA and Frisco folks as possible, so that we can continue to gain every advantage. It is needed, and warranted, as we are clearly the darlings of all FCS.

If you go to the game, I hope you will join me in pointing out any JMU fans that throw streamers so that stadium staff/security can take the appropriate measures.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.