Page 30 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Streamers are so silly. Pom-poms are where it's at lol
    YAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!

Only its pompoN. One word. With an n.

pompom / pompon

To most people that fuzzy ball on the top of a knit hat and the implement wielded by a cheerleader are both “pompoms,” but to traditionalists they are “pompons,” spelled the way the French—who gave us the word—spell it. A pompom, say these purists, is only a sort of large gun. Though you’re unlikely to bother many people by falling into the common confusion, you can show off your education by observing the distinction. ~ Prof Paul Brian's

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Yep, unfortunately this rarely happens. After the beat down, we won't see bulldogg again.
    Ignore this dick. He's running back to his buddies talking shit.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Delaware runs a 3-4. Or sometimes disguises a 3-3 as a 3-4 with 1 linebacker falling out. The 3 LB's crash in for a run, or fall out on pass trying to create coverage sacks. The 3 linemen are nimble enough that the QB doesn't have all day. I don't think NDSU can run this. I watched a little bit of the game from last year too. Our linebackers had a bad game, defense overall let's Schor escape multiple times. The LB's at the NDSU are much better so that part of the game should be shored up.
    Start at 1:01:30. Offense runs the ball like we do right at them and gains chunks. Unfortunately had a backwards pass that went for score, but next drive... same thing. Setup playaction beautifully... only to throw a poor pass interception.

Bison would take advantage with our TEs vs. their overcommiting LBs. This was long ago in terms of football though. Lots could have changed.

I think we've already discussed this, but I still just shake my head every time I see it (Sagarin). Someone on twitter asked why I felt the brackets were uneven. Just pasted this:

JMU
    --
    2nd Round - 20th Stony Brook
    Quarter - 4th Weber St
    Semi - 3rd South Dakota St
    NC - 1st North Dakota St

NDSU
    --
    34th - San Diego
    18th - Wofford
    14th - Soggy Houston St
    2nd - JMU

.... good grief.
    I honestly believe that their cupcake playoff schedule has set them up for a huge shock come January 6.
    you can tell theyre still pretty fresh to being FCS elite.

LMFAO @ NDSU having 1 loss and still being ahead of James Madison. Usually you fall like an anchor if you suffer a bad loss like NDSU did. But since NDSU is full of studs and truly the best team in FCS despite their record, they can't wrap their heads around this.

Lets put it into perspective how shocked NDSU will be when they play the battle tested Dukes.

Teams during the regular season better than Stony Brook according to Sagarin:8

Teams better than than Weber: 1...WIU & UNI are literally 1 and 2 behind Weber, each have more losses than Weber too. The predictor has USD, YSU, UNI, WIU all favored vs Weber, despite Weber beating WIU

Teams better than SDSU: Obviously since theyre #3.

Quote Originally Posted by yoteforever View Post
    Good luck Bison fans. Make The Valley proud.

Just read a story on Stick that sheds light on him in a very positive way. Must be a good kid.
    he is. Its pathetic NDSU fans have thrown him under the bus on occasion. NDSU's had 3 really really really level headed, nice, genuine, successful, easy to root for the last half decade in Jensen, Wentz and Stick.

Are they still talking about their band on their forum? Can I safely go back over there to lurk....last time I left in shock when they were trying to rank their band against other FCS schools. Didn't even know that was a thing.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Are they still talking about their band on their forum? Can I safely go back over there to lurk....last time I left in shock when they were trying to rank their band against other FCS schools. Didn't even know that was a thing.
    You don't want to go to the FCS fan Facebook page. It's something, although I don't know what
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Theyre done with band talk. Back to whining about strength of brackets.

best thing about their board is that not only is it on some pud csnbbs server with 600 other teams..but lakes is somehow a moderator.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No now they are pretty much just saying the same sh*t about how they are going to throw so many streamers after all of their tds and how they are going to wreck our sh*t. Also that we had an easy route to the NC and we won’t be ready to play a real team. You know, all of that nonsense.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We were only 7 for 8 on extra points on Friday, bad sign for the Bisons. Our special teams coach is a pud.