Page 12 of 161 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    I’m impressed with this fanbase’s ability to threaten JSUs as the most irritating we’ve met. Can they keep it up, or will they run out of steam as the game nears? Personally, I think they can maintain, provided they don’t have any piss tests between now and then.
    I hope the Bison fuck these guys up. Their fans almost make me reconsider my disdain for the bunnies and f'hawkers. Almost.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    I’m impressed with this fanbase’s ability to threaten JSUs as the most irritating we’ve met. Can they keep it up, or will they run out of steam as the game nears? Personally, I think they can maintain, provided they don’t have any piss tests between now and then.
    But do they have a fan like the redbird guy who was going to fight everyone who came to 'their' section? He was precious.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I hope the Bison fuck these guys up. Their fans almost make me reconsider my disdain for the bunnies and f'hawkers. Almost.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    At least the F’hawkers have Bigund. That one is okay.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

With their team on a 26 game win streak I'd say their fans have a right to be cocky. Add to that they just dismantled the only team to beat NDSU this year and I'm not surprised one bit that they're supremely confident.

I like it.... let them wear the mantle as favorite. If all these FBS wins in the last 10 years tell us anything it's that these NDSU players relish being perceived as the underdog. And JMU is the caliber of a good FBS team IMO (Massey has them as the #26 team in all of D1 - 4 spots ahead of NDSU). Until someone beats them JMU is still the team to beat in the FCS.

Regardless, I've been trained as a Bison fan to expect them to win every game they play and I'm sure the players expect the same out of themselves. Like Klieman said after the Iowa game "You can't tell anyone in that [Bison] locker room that they're not good enough to beat anybody".

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    But do they have a fan like the redbird guy who was going to fight everyone who came to 'their' section? He was precious.
    Didn’t Towson have a couple of those, too? Hard to keep track over the years.

They were just upset that we 'stole' their tickets. There wasn't enough of them to be annoying. In fact, in Frisco they were a little shy until they realized we were actually inviting them to tailgate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Gal View Post
    Didn’t Towson have a couple of those, too? Hard to keep track over the years.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    7. The best band in the entire country to help turn the venue into a BFS home game.

Just a bit delusional
    I'll say. Everyone knows JSU has the best band in the whole country.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    No bags larger than 14' x 14' x 6'?

So, they won't let your dates in?

Can we have their tickets?

JMU fans were upset that we tried buying from their allotment of tickets last year for the semifinals in the Fargodome.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    No bags larger than 14' x 14' x 6'?

So, they won't let your dates in?

Can we have their tickets?
    Is this smack? It's weak if so.