Page 16 of 161 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    has anyone notified them that NDSU has played the most games out of any program the last 7 years?
    Wow! Are you serious? Shaking in my boots now. I am going to notify Coach Houston right away of this news to see if there is any way we can get out of going to Frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTech View Post
    Not worth it.
    From a Virginia resident, let me explain it to you: JMU = Saint Cloud State Don't try any high end stuff

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    From a Virginia resident, let me explain it to you: JMU = Saint Cloud State Don't try any high end stuff
    This explains a lot. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You take pride in that?
    How does this guy not have red chicklets yet?

It's kind of refreshing to have a troll on here again... I for one would like to thank BullDogg for taking on that role! You will make the next 3 weeks interesting!
    Probably not. You guys are not nearly as cool as I once thought you were. So, I will likely spend another day or two here to be called names like "troll" and whatever else you can come up with, then I will simply stop wasting my time trying to make new friends.

It's funny, but I treated the Jacks with the same respect I have treated you with before our game with them and I was welcomed and had a very pleasant exchange with their fans. Not one single negative word. Different strokes, I reckon.

Throwing streamers at a football game is like ordering a salad at a steakhouse. Pretty much the least masculine thing you could do.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Probably not. You guys are not nearly as cool as I once thought you were. So, I will likely spend another day or two here to be called names like "troll" and whatever else you can come up with, then I will simply stop wasting my time trying to make new friends.

It's funny, but I treated the Jacks with the same respect I have treated you with before our game with them and I was welcomed and had a very pleasant exchange with their fans. Not one single negative word. Different strokes, I reckon.

2017- The year of the sensitive troll.

Darn, I was hoping you would start telling us about how JMU's athletic budget is so much larger than NDSU's -- and how that makes you superior...

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jacks fans aren't very smart and surely not accustomed to making it this far in the playoffs. Then again your school has done it, once? Juggernauts! Your schtick is played out.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

LOL! A Virginia resident, especially one in Nova, who thinks JMU = Saint Cloud State is either incarcerated, living in van down by the river, a complete moron, or some combination thereof. MOST of JMU's 21,000 students come from Nova.