Page 6 of 161 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I am not disagreeing with you.

in fact I'm saying there's no sense of going back-and-forth it's all irrelevant...it will be settled on the field.

I like our guys
    I think we're in agreement.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I think we're in agreement.
    now about their fans talking shit ....If they wanna talk it up and slam it down my moral standing is lying down..... I'm in, i like to play....i get kinda vicious but .....

also.... I Don't take any of this s*** personal....Thing is, some do which kind of ruins it! I would buy anyone on here a beer or anyone of their fans a beer And have a great time drinking it with them.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    But 23bison said not in this thread guys!
    I was referring to the back and forth banter between fan bases. These guys are just saying hi and hello in a way that everyone on Bisonville would understand and expect. Lol
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I was referring to the back and forth banter between fan bases. These guys are just saying hi and hello in a way that everyone on Bisonville would understand and expect. Lol
    Some are, some aren't.

I'm just glad to be talking about a game today.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am not so worried about this game. I think JMU is a really good team but this is one of the deepest Bison teams we have had in the FCS era. The Bison aren't rotating 5 guys in the d-line, they are rotating 8. NDSU can dial up very specific 4-3, 4-4, and nickel packages, for example, personnel wise. If JMU gets pushed into a pass heavy offense, the Bison have been getting good pressure out of a dime package and they start rotating 8 guys into 3 spots because they have a couple who can play either inside or outside. This is one of the most dynamic defenses we have seen. The Bison offense will move the ball. I hope they slow the game down and grind it out. Just play a Bison game.

The one setback this season was the SDSU game. We all know that was the bunnies superbowl and that they were capable of moving the ball on anyone. The Bison got too cute trying not to show anything. That isn't going to happen against JMU.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I'm trying to figure out why everyone is hating on the open field tackling when Keeler made a point to say how great it was and that they couldn't make the first guy miss or break tackles which is their bread and butter. I guess 55-13 isn't good enough.
    Thank you!

I’ve been so confused by the constant “missed tackles” argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I just hope we don't embarrass ourselves too badly against this all-world team. From what I hear they demolished a top-10 FBS team by over 60 and could have named the score. They are the most successful FCS school in the history of college football and walked through their conference, they only kept games close because they wanted to make sure the strength of their conference didn't suffer. Apparently their slowest defender runs 3.9 40-yard dash, that is speed that we can't even fathom. Their o-line averages 7'-9" 650 lbs without an ounce of fat on them. Their QB has a laser-rocket arm and when his receivers are covered he actually just throws the ball through them for completions. I'll count it as a moral victory if we can get a first down against them.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I just hope we don't embarrass ourselves too badly against this all-world team. From what I hear they demolished a top-10 FBS team by over 60 and could have named the score. They are the most successful FCS school in the history of college football and walked through their conference, they only kept games close because they wanted to make sure the strength of their conference didn't suffer. Apparently their slowest defender runs 3.9 40-yard dash, that is speed that we can't even fathom. Their o-line averages 7'-9" 650 lbs without an ounce of fat on them. Their QB has a laser-rocket arm and when his receivers are covered he actually just throws the ball through them for completions. I'll count it as a moral victory if we can get a first down against them.
    I'm just going for the party.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm just going for the party.
    Where their fans will out-drink you and have way more fun than you could ever even dream of having.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Where their fans will out-drink you and have way more fun than you could ever even dream of having.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    not even remotely sure what this means.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯