Page 137 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1607

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    So someone drives their bus 1,000 miles to Frisco, spending hundreds of dollars on gas and maintenance. Then they get there and cant line up until 7, get in and all set up by 8-8:30, and only be able to tailgate for 2 hours at the most?!! Yeah, I don’t see that happening. It’s a shame that last years game and a concert have caused them to forget how responsible most Bison fans are. I am all for people calling and emailing those in charge, in a respectful way, and voice their concerns. I would guess that with enough calls and emails, they will have to react and change their original plans. My prediction is that once the rigs start roaming around the parking lots starting at 5 am, they will have no choice but to let people in.
    This really sounds like something Simmers and TMs should get ahead of, rather than a bunch of fans calling. That shit will get irritating after awhile. Simmers needs to do his job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

JMU apparently has too many tickets. Having to reach out to people who were initially turned down. Probably some of their fans who returned their tickets to protest the streamer ban.

So someone drives their bus 1,000 miles to Frisco, spending hundreds of dollars on gas and maintenance. Then they get there and cant line up until 7, get in and all set up by 8-8:30, and only be able to tailgate for 2 hours at the most?!! Yeah, I don’t see that happening. It’s a shame that last years game and a concert have caused them to forget how responsible most Bison fans are. I am all for people calling and emailing those in charge, in a respectful way, and voice their concerns. I would guess that with enough calls and emails, they will have to react and change their original plans. My prediction is that once the rigs start roaming around the parking lots starting at 5 am, they will have no choice but to let people in.
    Asking and saying please instead of freaking out and calling for boycotts of entire cities or from buying concessions??? What a concept.

Apparently a guy on one of the Bison FB pages contacted our old friend the ex mayor. He passed on the info and the FB guy got a response:
    IMG_0806.JPG
    Someone may need to make this bigger. The stadium apparently owned by the city.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

If Bison fans get this no overnight parking decision officially changed, Dukes fans will lose their minds.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Do we call it tailgategate or simply tailgate?
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Do we call it tailgategate or simply tailgate?
    Bison fans ALWAYS win the tailgate. Buses will be in the lots before sunup.

Post game tailgates are more fun than pregame especially in Frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    If Bison fans get this no overnight parking decision officially changed, Dukes fans will lose their minds.
    This would be delightful
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

More awesomeness from the JMU board!

Dukie95
    Frisco - JMU bars for the weekend
    "So, Friday after the pep rally, looks like it’s Concrete Cowboy and City Works."

The Concrete Cowboy is a Captain level member of the NDSU Hospitality program.