Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1607

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Guess what?

Our defense is stifling
    Our offense is dynamic
    Our coaches are experienced
    We have been here before, lots of times

They need to be very afraid of losing to us.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Our team in general looked tired and beat up. I didn't see the normal energy and enthusiasm.
    I really think that SDSU game last year put them on an emotional roller coaster. I think they gave everything they had physically and emotionally to destroy SDSU and there just wasn't anything in the tank for JMU. That's how it looked to me last year and it looked that way from the start of the game. Boys should be flying come Jan 6. Can't wait. Whoever wins I think will be by at least 10.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    If the defense can get some early stops, I'll feel pretty confident. I agree with TAB though, they won't play us the same as they did SDSU so, while we may find some running room, it may not be as easy as you'd think after watching the SDSU game.
    One thing that seems abundantly clear is that JMU will have the ball to start. It sounds like Houston always takes the ball when they win the toss and Klieman has always deferred in my recollection... unless weather is a major factor which it doesn't look to be.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I really think that SDSU game last year put them on an emotional roller coaster. I think they gave everything they had physically and emotionally to destroy SDSU and there just wasn't anything in the tank for JMU. That's how it looked to me last year and it looked that way from the start of the game. Boys should be flying come Jan 6. Can't wait. Whoever wins I think will be by at least 10.
    And I think even in the playoffs complacency is a factor. Last year seemed so similar to 2015 going into the semis.... blowout win in the first playoff game, tough but convincing win against a MVFC rival in the quarterfinals, and then a high powered CAA offense coming in for the semis. The problem was JMU last year was a muuuuuch better team than Richmond was in 2015. I think after about a quarter and a half the Bison figured out that they need to get their shit together in a hurry because that JMU team was flat out dominating them. The problem is JMU was too good to spot 17 points to and still expect to win (even though the Bison had their chances after they tied it at 17). This year there will be no complacency... in fact it'll be the opposite for the NDSU side at least.

Streamergate continues.

Dom Izzo

@DomIzzoWDAY
    2m2 minutes ago
    More Dom Izzo Retweeted FCS Football
    A statement on why streamers will not be allowed into the stadium next week. JMU fans have a tradition of throwing them.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Streamergate continues.

Dom Izzo

@DomIzzoWDAY
    2m2 minutes ago
    A statement on why streamers will not be allowed into the stadium next week. JMU fans have a tradition of throwing them.
    So it wasn't because of MAKBison whining?

Streamergate continues.

Dom Izzo

@DomIzzoWDAY
    2m2 minutes ago
    No one to blame but themselves it seems.

Streamergate continues.

Dom Izzo

@DomIzzoWDAY
    2m2 minutes ago
    They forgot the part about where NDSU fans complained. All this BS about the decision being based on streamers being a safety hazard and a PITA is just a coverup.

Streamergate continues.

Dom Izzo

@DomIzzoWDAY
    2m2 minutes ago
    So I take it this is the response to the petition. Gee, who would have guessed that the petition wouldn't work?

Streamergate continues.

Dom Izzo

@DomIzzoWDAY
    2m2 minutes ago
    My favorite response is the JMU saying this is done to give the Bison a leg up. Clearly JMU players gather strength from the tossing of streamers. It's like Samson with his hair. Makes perfect sense.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Streamergate continues.

Dom Izzo

@DomIzzoWDAY
    2m2 minutes ago
    I hope they throw a shit load of streamers on the field...And I hope the penalty is a 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for each time against the Dooks.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.