Page 104 of 161 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1607

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    My cousin died from a streamer OD. He started small. Party balloons and those confetti poppers. They he got hooked on the streamers and it was all over. Don't tell me they're not dangerous!

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Is it wishful thinking to be holding out hope that both Brooks and Wimbush will be able to play in Frisco? I see in the article they were both listed as doubtful, as well as Allison. I'm much more doubtful that Allison would be able to go as I thought Coach Klieman mentioned he was having surgery.
    It seems the 2 to root for to get back from injury are CB Dom Davis and LB Levi Jordheim. They would be experienced depth to get back, perhaps Davis would start over true freshman Josh Hayes.

If I'm not mistaken, Jordheim did dress for the SHSU game so I would think he has a good chance of being back.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Two words: SDSU

Not saying it's warranted but when you dumptruck the only team to beat NDSU this year it's pretty easy for them to extrapolate that into confidence matching up against NDSU. I don't think their fanbase as a whole is any more confident than JSU was back in 2015. In fact it may be slightly more tolerable since everything isn't all #buttAuburn. At least JMU fans know better than to resort to #buttPirates (a.k.a. East Carolina)... at least I hope they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I think the game against SDSU has clouded some people's judgement on how good they are. Just my opinion. I think their offense is more than adequate don't get me wrong. All they see is that we lost to SDSU by 12 and they beat them by 35.

Their more knowledgeable posters know that this will be a tough game.
    I figured that was part of it but then don't they also see that they got 5 turnovers in the first quarter but only scored 7 points off of them? The game became a blowout after a few big plays in the second half and of course SDSU just kept looking completely inept but that first half would be a little concerning offensively. SDSU isn't exactly known as a great defensive team but they seemed to stymie the JMU offense for awhile anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I figured that was part of it but then don't they also see that they got 5 turnovers in the first quarter but only scored 7 points off of them? The game became a blowout after a few big plays in the second half and of course SDSU just kept looking completely inept but that first half would be a little concerning offensively. SDSU isn't exactly known as a great defensive team but they seemed to stymie the JMU offense for awhile anyway.
    Some of them, a WHOLE LOT of them see literally no weaknesses in this team.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wonder if any of the JMU fans truly have any idea how large NDSU tailgating is down in Frisco. Not shit talking, really just curious as I see quite a few posts about how they are going to tailgate and have 25+ people at this one and 50+ at that one. There is no possible way that any amount of visiting fans standing around rental cars in a parking lot can compare to the amount of tailgating busses/trailers/etc will be there for NDSU. And as we all know the team that tailgates bigger always wins
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 12-28-2017 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Rogue question mark

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    From what I gather the base most of their opinions on what our offense was like last year when we played them. Lots of factors have made us better all around I believe this year. New OC, improvement by Stick (he was just a sophomore), OLine is better, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I wonder if any of the JMU fans truly have any idea how large NDS?U tailgating is down in Frisco. Not shit talking, really just curious as I see quite a few posts about how they are going to tailgate and have 25+ people at this one and 50+ at that one. There is no possible way that any amount of visiting fans standing around rental cars in a parking lot can compare to the amount of tailgating busses/trailers/etc will be there for NDSU. And as we all know the team that tailgates bigger always wins
    No, they don't. Like the tickets situation, I think a lot of JMU fans are going to be shocked. We'll host a pretty good sized tailgate, about 125-150, for breakfast pregame and lunch postgame. I'm really surprised at how many really aren't formulating much of a plan. We did this last year, and ended up feeding an entire parking lot. We even have to resort to wrist bands this year, meanwhile I don't get the impression very many Bison fans are heading down with no plan at all.

I wanted to drive and set up my real tailgate, generators, cookers, TV, etc. I literally couldn't get a single taker, and I really didn't want to drive down and back by myself (it's about 18 hours).

per DOM Izzo, "NDSU head coach Chris Klieman says on #FCSChamp teleconference: "think we'll get Dom Davis back, outside chance to get Jalen Allison and Jaylaan Wimbush back."

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I wonder if any of the JMU fans truly have any idea how large NDS?U tailgating is down in Frisco. Not shit talking, really just curious as I see quite a few posts about how they are going to tailgate and have 25+ people at this one and 50+ at that one. There is no possible way that any amount of visiting fans standing around rental cars in a parking lot can compare to the amount of tailgating busses/trailers/etc will be there for NDSU. And as we all know the team that tailgates bigger always wins
    From their comments on tailgating and the lots, they don't seem to understand the scope of what NDSU fans bring to Frisco.