Page 99 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    Lol quit crying
    If that picture is of you, you look like a retarded Napoleon Dynamite, which is hard to accomplish. Can’t wait to hit you in the head with a streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by JMU27NDSU17LOL View Post
    You guys act like you’re the only team that can bring fans to Frisco. “We will be everywhere.” So will we. I’m looking forward to drinking your tears after the game. I provided a well-thought response, and you guys act like little toddlers. This is why everyone hates you. The only fan base that the FCS can collectively agree is a steaming pile of overweight, crybaby shit. To quote Kenny Powers, kiss my ass, and suck my dick, everyone. Ban me pussies!
    Says the guy representing a fan base that managed to get only 67% of their stadium filled for a semi final game.

Watched every JMU playoff game and the crowds were disappointing.

Last year the national championship game was 6k less than the previous year.

You might be the better team, but no Fucking way is your fan base as dedicated as NDSU’s.

You guys act like you’re the only team that can bring fans to Frisco. “We will be everywhere.” So will we. I’m looking forward to drinking your tears after the game. I provided a well-thought response, and you guys act like little toddlers. This is why everyone hates you. The only fan base that the FCS can collectively agree is a steaming pile of overweight, crybaby shit. To quote Kenny Powers, kiss my ass, and suck my dick, everyone. Ban me pussies!
    Well, this is pretty impressive
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why are you still here?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

No I was not, I had to work. Regardless, these are two different points. The two previous posters were claiming that “we,” as a collective fan base, are planning on purposefully destroying the parking lot with streamers if the ban is not lifted. That is not accurate. The fact that they left a “mess” last year may be accurate. But that isn’t what I was arguing. My point is that our fan base as a whole is not planning on throwing litter in the parking lot just to stick it to the NCAA. One or two morons on our boards said that. Everyone else shot them down.

Also, I hope that you pick up peanut shells, soda, and food trays and throw them away when you leave the game on the 6th. I will be personally inspecting every aisle on the Bison sideline to make sure they are spotless. I just want to confirm to the world that your fan base is indeed, perfect.
    A bit prickly are we? "You", as a collective fan base are fucking whining about rolled up paper which has created a mess everywhere "you" collectively are. The shit was brought into our house where the 29 people that showed up made a mess. "You" made a mess in our January vacation home when we weren't there last year. The line has been drawn and it has been more than two posters collectively complaining about some tradition "you" guys started like three years ago. When the message is consistent with behavior, it does become the collective "you".

I was indifferent because we spend money on our student/athletes to uphold our traditions. While I found it just slightly sad "your" tradition is throwing paper around, I most didn't much care. Now circling back, you have now admitted this tradition is destructive and the aggregate jmu fanbase are going to show the powers that be the destruction will happen one way or another.

By the way, we aren't perfect, just considerate.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

This guy cracks me up, I like him. Never would have thought a guy who enjoys throwing streamers so much could have this much hate and anger stored up inside him.

Your mom lets you watch HBO at night?

Please hate us. It is much more fun this way, but still quite predictable. There isn't one word you have said that hasn't been said before, except streamer. That is a new one. We knew you were on the edge. It's just better to see you go over now rather than 7 pages from now.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    This guy cracks me up, I like him. Never would have thought a guy who enjoys throwing streamers so much could have this much hate and anger stored up inside him.
    Not as much fun as that Iowa kid in his mom's basement though...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Which side are Bison on(in general)? In the 128 129 etc or? Also, anyone with thoughts on best
    places to buy tickets now? Thanks!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

This "well-thought response" is very similar to a Coach Houston pregame pep talk...so inspirational and intense. Did you grit your teeth as you typed this? Coach Houston grits his teeth and starts barking some really intense inspirational words to the dukes before a game. Makes them ready to run through a brick wall for him, or maybe a Streamer Wall, at least.