Page 65 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

What's the best JMU forum to lurk and laugh about streamer angst?
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Reminds of this line from one of the greatest movies ever made.

My favorite comedy of all time. I quote it often.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    What's the best JMU forum to lurk and laugh about streamer angst?
    http://csnbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=685

Don't drink anything when you're reading .
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I have no idea where that is coming from, but whatever. It is, however, exactly the experience one JMU fan had with a Bison fan last year. He invited the Bison to his tailgate for grub and beer, only to see him posting later (on this board, I presume) what jerks JMU fans are.
    So you didn't claim to try to give us props?

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Don't confuse "fixation on our streamers" with us being fixated on laughing and having a good time at JMU's expense over how upset multiple JMU fans are over those dadgummed streamers.

What makes it better is the continued trolling of JMU fans that is being done here on Bisonville that makes it's way back to your board regarding the idea that NDSU fans directly contacted the NCAA and stadium officials about it.
    "Continued trolling of JMU fans that is being done here on Bisonville that makes it's way back to your board?"

Really? I can show you a hundred posts here by posters who have been trolling our board only to come here and yuck it up with you!

Check your fly, dude, your hypocrisy is showing.

I have no idea where that is coming from, but whatever. It is, however, exactly the experience one JMU fan had with a Bison fan last year. He invited the Bison to his tailgate for grub and beer, only to see him posting later (on this board, I presume) what jerks JMU fans are.
    I think in the story your talking about he commented on how much of a mess they left. Is that story factually true? Maybe that's why your fanbase is creating petitions and contacting business leaders in Frisco to complain about streamers?

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    really really....u should be neg repped. u know that was gunna cause another jmu hissyfit
    How is that going to cause a "jmu hissyfit?" That's exactly what I reported on this board earlier only to be insulted for it. So, who's having the hissy fit?

As far as streamers go, I could give a flying rat's ass about streamers. It is not why I go to a football game. If the other team wants to throw streamers, knock yourselves out. Won't bother me a bit. Funny how much it bothers you guys, though, afraid you might get hurt or slip and fall on a streamer. LOL! Maybe you should just stay home where you can watch the game safely and those evil streamers won't come to get you.

Hey they are going to pull a UN_ now on the NCAA, I wonder how that will go, will they get the legislature involved?

From the JMU board:
    "All thru the playoffs, NCAA marketed this event with pictures of streamers, and even phrasing like “Let the streamers fly”

That’s deceptive marketing ... I’d say a class action lawsuit is in order."

How is that going to cause a "jmu hissyfit?" That's exactly what I reported on this board earlier only to be insulted for it. So, who's having the hissy fit?

As far as streamers go, I could give a flying rat's ass about streamers. It is not why I go to a football game. If the other team wants to throw streamers, knock yourselves out. Won't bother me a bit. Funny how much it bothers you guys, though, afraid you might get hurt or slip and fall on a streamer. LOL! Maybe you should just stay home where you can watch the game safely and those evil streamers won't come to get you.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    So you didn't claim to try to give us props?
    I didn't TRY to give you props. I gave you props. You deserve props. I don't know why they can't be accepted in the spirit offered, though.