Page 64 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

dude. streamers are his legacy.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Streamergate is absolutely hilarious. Will JMU be doing a synchronized streamer throwing performance in the tailgating lots?

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So I've been on their board and I expected them to not be very inviting...but it hasn't been a problem at all. The only dicks have been over here. I've got no problem with the streamer trolling (that is funny)...but there is just a ton of jerk posts that follow any JMU post. Doesn't reflect well on us at all. Lakes is a better ambassador than the louder ones here. I know, I know, the loudest ones don't care.
    Yer a real modern day ombudsman...........Fukn stud!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    It has been my experience that when they open the lots, they just get you into a space. They don't give a doodly which team you are with, which I'm guessing will mean pretty much a mix of JMU and Bison fans. I don't have a problem with that. I will tailgate next to Bison fans and offer them some grub and beer. If you are with a group and pre-arrange a convoy, which is what we did last year, you can get groups tailgating together or near each other.
    You have no idea what you're in for.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    You have no idea what you're in for.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have to give it to JMU. The whiniest fan base in FCS. Almost as bad as BYU. You know things are bad when people compare you to BYU.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    i read their board, i see they are very complementary...i would say they give as good as they get.

and there is a certain somone who at least claims he posts here then runs back their and fills them in on how dumb we all are. could be fishing, could be real...dont care just saying
    I never said I "post here then runs back their and fills them in on how dumb we all are." Show me that quote. Or, maybe it isn't me you are talking about.

I read and post here just like I read and post on JMU's board. How you interpret that as me posting here and running back to the JMU to call you "dumb" is beyond me. But, after several bazillion foaming-at-the-mouth posts here on our streamers, I hope you can see why I use the accurate word "fixation."

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I never said I "post here then runs back their and fills them in on how dumb we all are." Show me that quote. Or, maybe it isn't me you are talking about.

I read and post here just like I read and post on JMU's board. How you interpret that as me posting here and running back to the JMU to call you "dumb" is beyond me. But, after several bazillion foaming-at-the-mouth posts here on our streamers, I hope you can see why I use the accurate word "fixation."
    what else are we going to talk about? 2 1/2 weeks to the game, this little uproar should take us to Christmas after which we can properly focus on which bars owners kids to put through college and how all of our enormous rigs are going to fit on the parking lot with your little tents.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Will you have a conversation with us then go running back to your other tailgate to tell them what punks we are?
    I have no idea where that is coming from, but whatever. It is, however, exactly the experience one JMU fan had with a Bison fan last year. He invited the Bison to his tailgate for grub and beer, only to see him posting later (on this board, I presume) what jerks JMU fans are.

Yep! Especially Richmond.