Page 62 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    It has been my experience that when they open the lots, they just get you into a space. They don't give a doodly which team you are with, which I'm guessing will mean pretty much a mix of JMU and Bison fans. I don't have a problem with that. I will tailgate next to Bison fans and offer them some grub and beer. If you are with a group and pre-arrange a convoy, which is what we did last year, you can get groups tailgating together or near each other.
    is that from your vast experaince...that one time you were there. not only can one request, if push comes to shove there are lot attendants to enforce. rigs have been mmade to move in the past.

fyi....Request need to be made the Tuesday after the semi final game.....your AD should have known this....its sop
    Last edited by MAKBison; 12-21-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Will you have a conversation with us then go running back to your other tailgate to tell them what punks we are?
    He'll tell his fellow Streamer Cultists that he "sure showed them Bison fans" a thing or two, and really "gave them the what-for."

So I've been on their board and I expected them to not be very inviting...but it hasn't been a problem at all. The only dicks have been over here. I've got no problem with the streamer trolling (that is funny)...but there is just a ton of jerk posts that follow any JMU post. Doesn't reflect well on us at all. Lakes is a better ambassador than the louder ones here. I know, I know, the loudest ones don't care.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Will you have a conversation with us then go running back to your other tailgate to tell them what punks we are?
    Nope. Don't do that. I have told them that you all have a fixation on our streamers. But, don't take my word for it, take a look at your own board.

And, I don't go running back. I just relayed to you all my experience with assigned tailgating in Frisco, and I get immediately attacked. No surprise, I reckon.

Nope. Don't do that. I have told them that you all have a fixation on our streamers. But, don't take my word for it, take a look at your own board.

And, I don't go running back. I just relayed to you all my experience with assigned tailgating in Frisco, and I get immediately attacked. No surprise, I reckon.
    fixation? #nostreamersnoconcessions, change.org petitions. I mean, this is pure comedy gold. We zipped up our recruiting class yesterday ensuring we'll be back for years to come, now we're just laughing AT you, not with you.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So I've been on their board and I expected them to not be very inviting...but it hasn't been a problem at all. The only dicks have been over here. I've got no problem with the streamer trolling (that is funny)...but there is just a ton of jerk posts that follow any JMU post. Doesn't reflect well on us at all. Lakes is a better ambassador than the louder ones here. I know, I know, the loudest ones don't care.
    Thank you, TransAm, for seeing things clearly. You have been great on our board. I was really hoping we could get along better as fan bases. The animosity sucks!

fixated on your streamers...u mean like write the Frisco mayor fixated or .....

fixation? #nostreamersnoconcessions, change.org petitions. I mean, this is pure comedy gold. We zipped up our recruiting class yesterday ensuring we'll be back for years to come, now we're just laughing AT you, not with you.
    OK. Great recruiting class. You should be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    i read their board, i see they are very complementary...i would say they give as good as they get.

and there is a certain somone who at least claims he posts here then runs back their and fills them in on how dumb we all are. could be fishing, could be real...dont care just saying

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    But the team that won that game (handily I might add, and also won the championship) wore purple and gold...
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.