Page 19 of 161 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Probably not. You guys are not nearly as cool as I once thought you were. So, I will likely spend another day or two here to be called names like "troll" and whatever else you can come up with, then I will simply stop wasting my time trying to make new friends.

It's funny, but I treated the Jacks with the same respect I have treated you with before our game with them and I was welcomed and had a very pleasant exchange with their fans. Not one single negative word. Different strokes, I reckon.
    lol.....jacks cant handle playoff smack...that's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    lol.....jacks cant handle playoff smack...that's a fact.
    If you Canadians think the lame shit you have been bringing is smack, you ain't seen shit yet. Your shit is weak, your wannabe smack is tired, and the Bison suck. You would be a middle of the pack team in the CAA, and I am being generous. My advice is keep your tired asses in South Winnipeg. You are only going to be heartbroken in Frisco.

If you Canadians think the lame shit you have been bringing is smack, you ain't seen shit yet. Your shit is weak, your wannabe smack is tired, and the Bison suck. You would be a middle of the pack team in the CAA, and I am being generous. My advice is keep your tired asses in South Winnipeg. You are only going to be heartbroken in Frisco.
    Did you figure out if you have a clue yet or are you still questioning it?

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I thought the CAA is Canadian

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Nah, Confederate.

second wind.....4 hours ago you are going home. Now All of a sudden u grow some balls and start talking about weak smack and in the same sentence suggest ndsu is mid pack CAA. lets just pretend that was a warm up....a Milligan if u will.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You would think an all world team like JM would have a schedule that included more than 4 teams with winning records.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Yeah, I said that just to show you how ridiculous some of you sound. I will go away now.

You really do make your fan base look bad with the verbal abuse that you think is sportsmanlike smack. It isn't.

Two great teams are going to meet in Frisco next month. One will win what anyone with any football knowledge at all expects to be a very tough game. If that team happens to be NDSU, I will congratulate you and wish you well.

Have a safe trip from South Winnipeg.
    Last edited by bulldogg; 12-18-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Milkfart is that you...?
    Don’t think it could be. While he/she was an arrogant little turd Milkfart’s prose displayed evidence of an education. In this case not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Yeah, I said that just to show you how ridiculous some of you sound. I will go away now.

You really do make your fan base look bad with the verbal abuse that you think is sportsmanlike smack. It isn't and it is the reason most of FCS doesn't have a lot of respect for the Bison.

Have a safe trip from South Winnipeg.
    You need to rub one out. That's all I've got for you. Ill see ya later this morning after you log back on here when you get to work.