Page 18 of 161 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It is pretty impressive how badly they fleece their student body to subsidize their athletic budget. They get more subsidies from student fees ($36M+ last year) than any other public FCS school's entire athletic budget. NDSU got about $1.4M in student fees last year.
    I hear ya! Students paying like $1,500+ per year for athletics... while at NDSU student's are paying like $75 per year....

Talk about forcing your student body to fund so you can stroke your ego in Division 1 athletics... I'd be pissed!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    There is a question mark at the end of "I don't have a clue" It looks like this....?

I guess fracking does fuck up people's brains.
    Yes, you are questioning if you have a clue. You apparently don't have a clue if you have a clue. And apparently being born and raised in Virginia causes this.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Milkfart is that you...?
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This should be one hell of a championship game. I hope the JMU football team brings a better game than their trolls....cuz they suck.

Probably not. You guys are not nearly as cool as I once thought you were. So, I will likely spend another day or two here to be called names like "troll" and whatever else you can come up with, then I will simply stop wasting my time trying to make new friends.

It's funny, but I treated the Jacks with the same respect I have treated you with before our game with them and I was welcomed and had a very pleasant exchange with their fans. Not one single negative word. Different strokes, I reckon.
    ....so, your looking for some "safe space" here ....good luck

JMU fans are still clueless about Championship tickets. Think there's no way fans buy tickets in August unless they are "die hards" or "1%ers". Think most of those sold in August went to scalpers.

News flash Duke boys... There are more than enough Bison diehards to buy up the thousands of tickets released in August. We've been buying tickets in August for years, sometimes three years in advance. You might not think your team is going to Frisco every year, but we do and we bought all those tickets, not scalpers. We have Frisco down to a science. Last year you were excused for not being prepared and got lucky YSU was even more clueless. This year you should have known better.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    2017- The year of the sensitive troll.
    That made me laugh out loud

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You have a strange way of extrapolating the results of your schedule. Why do you want us to think that way? Not one person here plays on the team.
    Is there some cause and effect that Im not familiar with?
    The dude thinks just because we think they
    are a bunch of puds.....ND and NT are getting over confidant. Dude, reality check ....we dont play the game!!!!

beyond that....we dont think your players are puds....just some of the delusional fans

Yeaaaaaah! Doesn't that look great? They have people on the payroll, you know, who get paid to clean the stadium of streamers, airplane liquor bottles, beer cans, buffalo scat, etc.
    Amatuer, we sneak in 750's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Hey, did you see the pic of the streamers littering the stands? Did you guys pick all those up or leave them for the poor stadium crew to deal with?
    i bet they dont even tip their section ushers