Page 17 of 161 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    LOL! A Virginia resident, especially one in Nova, who thinks JMU = Saint Cloud State is either incarcerated, living in van down by the river, a complete moron, or some combination thereof. MOST of JMU's 21,000 students come from Nova.
    You really don't have a clue do you!

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    You really don't have a clue do you!
    I'm a born and raised Virginian. I don't have a clue?
    Last edited by bulldogg; 12-18-2017 at 04:22 AM.

I'm a born and raised Virginian. I don't have a clue?
    This would indicate that being born and raised a Virginian means that no, you don't have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Darn, I was hoping you would start telling us about how JMU's athletic budget is so much larger than NDSU's -- and how that makes you superior...
    It is pretty impressive how badly they fleece their student body to subsidize their athletic budget. They get more subsidies from student fees ($36M+ last year) than any other public FCS school's entire athletic budget. NDSU got about $1.4M in student fees last year.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    JMU's D-line is all about the pass rush. The Jacks were gaining 5 yards a pop on the ground before that game got out of hand.

I also have believe that the Bison are still completely pissed off about losing to this team last year and anger goes a long, long way in football.
    Yes it certainly does

I'm a born and raised Virginian. I don't have a clue? Do the guards know you are online?
    That explains a lot!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Wow! Are you serious? Shaking in my boots now. I am going to notify Coach Houston right away of this news to see if there is any way we can get out of going to Frisco.
    Lol. It's the whole murderers row your fanbase has whined about since the brackets came out. Your run of teams would probably be 5th or 6th hardest when you go back the last 6 championships

2016 JMU
    2012 NDSU
    2011 NDSU
    2015 NDSU
    2014 NDSU
    2017 JMU
    2013 NDSU
    2017 NDSU

Nobody here cares that JMU finally had to play some tough teams. You're not going to convince anyone it'll give JMU a leg up on NDSU in anything. Most players on NDSU and now some on JMU have had extra seasons of football played more than most fcs schools. having a tougher road isn't going to matter.

That's the point I was making

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    This would indicate that being born and raised a Virginian means that no, you don't have a clue.
    There is a question mark at the end of "I don't have a clue" It looks like this....?

I guess fracking does fuck up people's brains.

I'm a born and raised Virginian. I don't have a clue? Does the warden know you are online?
    I looked through your recent posts and they are all childish and not funny. You have a serious lack of class. Every post of your’s is the predictable bullshit the fan base hears from every team we play. The buffalo jokes, the jokes about the size of the women here and everything else. I spent some time in Quantico and I can tell you that larger women and fat men are not exclusive to the Dakotas. Your banter lacks substance. It is like you are getting your material from a drop-down menu. I am all for some smack talk and friendly banter, if you seem like the type of asshole that will move the goalposts the entire thread to suit your case. So either talk football or come with some useful, witty smack that we can banter with you on or shut up and go back to your board.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm a born and raised Virginian. I don't have a clue? Do the guards know you are online?
    Explains so much. Our buddy bulldog has more extra consonants in his moniker than he probably has teeth. Ol' Cletus yearns for "the good ol' days" when he could wave his Confederate flag proudly. The only state in the union shittier than Virginia is West Virginia. GTFO.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk