Page 7 of 161 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    not even remotely sure what this means.
    Obviously JMU is better then us at everything, according to their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Obviously JMU is better then us at everything, according to their fans.
    Sorry, I forget purple on occasion. I can't wait to hear the bitching about how all the Frisco/Plano establishments are totally biased against the Bison.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Sorry, I forget purple on occasion. I can't wait to hear the bitching about how all the Frisco/Plano establishments are totally biased against the Bison.

I always loved that one!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I always loved that one!
    #IALTO

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to figure out why everyone is hating on the open field tackling when Keeler made a point to say how great it was and that they couldn't make the first guy miss or break tackles which is their bread and butter. I guess 55-13 isn't good enough.
    We tackled OK. Keeler plays in a Conference that doesn't tackle well period so his point of reference isn't great

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I always loved that one!
    It’s like all their fans wanted all the same accolades and attention immediately that NDSU built up over five years. Kinda like I get tired of hearing how there up there with NdSU in dominance. Does a disservice to what NDSU has accomplished over that last 7-8 years

I'm trying to figure out why everyone is hating on the open field tackling when Keeler made a point to say how great it was and that they couldn't make the first guy miss or break tackles which is their bread and butter. I guess 55-13 isn't good enough.
    They didn’t tackle particularly well. Great at times others not so great. How many tackles did Yedi Lewis slip out of?

I heard him say that and I was like wow can’t imagine how he felt if they had a great tackling game

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We didn't tackle particularly well. Lewis broke Deluca, Cox, and Bridges tackles all in one play. To beat JMU the defense has to be salty. They will need to shut down the JMU run game and pressure Schor who is a lot better than many here seem to think. If he has time he will pick us apart. If we can stymie their run game and make Schor uncomfortable I like our chances. The offense needs to be balanced and Stick needs to be efficient...aka Bison ball.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    Thank you!

I’ve been so confused by the constant “missed tackles” argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The first qtr, the tackling was horrible. Go back and watch it. There was one play with their big te, #88 I think, there we 6 missed tackles. That stuff needs to get fixed.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good grief, with all the bitching about tackling you would think we gave up a ton of yards and points. This was statistically the best offense in FCS, we gave up 10 pts! Seven in garbage time! They had plenty of yards because we scored so quickly, we had more points than plays into the third quarter for petes sake. Yes, I did rewatch the game, our D played unbelievably well. It will take JMUs best game by far to beat us if we play like we did Friday night.