Page 4 of 161 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    A lil JMU SMACK and bulletin board material: (I only had a few mins.... so much more than this)

I got news for the Bison, if we meet up in Frisco, we will roll them on a neutral field worse than we did in that concrete hay barn they play in.

this will be the last win of the season for the Bizon, based on what I see.

The selections for these brackets was a mess. JMU all tough games. I guess someone really wanted NDSU back in the championship. Sells tickets

We will roll the Bison!

JMU fans watched a game tonight between two teams they beat last year...

NDSU fans will watch a game tomorrow against two teams they have proven to be inferior against...

Check...mate... 03-nutkick

When we meet on Jan 6 in Frisco that advantage is gone for them.

That Bizun aint gettin' up from that one. Well played Dolley!04-cheers

I cannot wait to play the Bison again. Can. Not. Wait.

Lol. One team had 4 byes to the final, the other team will be battle hardened.
    This is the first time ever that Weber St and fucking Stony Brook are considered tough games.

28-1 vs 25-3. If they think they have it over us, they're wrong.

Incidentally, what's up with the 100pt font names on the backs of those jerseys? I don't know why that bugs me so much but damn, I'd take yellow numbers again before something like that.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Coach Mess will not over think this game like some other OC did last year. Outside of the stinker game he called at SDSU he has been spot on. Team is having fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I had forgotten we have a 'new guy'. I am sure there was quite a discussion after the sdsu game and the ship sure righted quickly.
    I have enjoyed the play calling lately.
    One thing that stands out in the post game press conferences by the apposition's coaches is their mention of how well the
    o line is coached.
    Yep. As long as we don't go all Big Sky like SDSU did vs an awesome pass rush and secondary, we will be alright

Mess has been great since the 5 turnover SDSU debacle

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

We are back. I saw poor open field tackling in your last game against Sam Houston speed on the outside, and bad kickoffs on special teams. I think our overall team speed on defense will give you guys fits and I know we are just as physical as your team. Its going to be fun in Frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukes View Post
    We are back. I saw poor open field tackling in your last game against Sam Houston speed on the outside, and bad kickoffs on special teams. I think our overall team speed on defense will give you guys fits and I know we are just as physical as your team. Its going to be fun in Frisco.
    Would you call it Southern Speed?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How long until the NCAA drug test results come back?
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Those bad kickoffs were by design and you can expect to see some more down in Frisco. They sure beat letting the other team take one to the house.

Lardsin must go!

And I would also say our team speed on defense (Compared to last year) could give you guys fits too. Our linebackers are so much better than last year as are our front 4. I expect a super low scoring game, like 14-10

I think our kickoffs have been great up until last weeks debacle. Weird deal.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Good thing speed doesnt equated to stopping the run up the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Would you call it Southern Speed?
    You know what speed it is. You saw it last year. Only we have more on defense this year.