Page 5 of 161 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by Dukes View Post
    You know what speed it is. You saw it last year. Only we have more on defense this year.
    #butlastyear

You know what speed it is. You saw it last year. Only we have more on defense this year.
    Who are you trying to convince? Us your yourself?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same as I don't know dick about JMU this year, JMU fans don't know shit about NDSU. It's not like any of us have watched every game by both teams and understand the quality of every opponent. The one thing I am sure about is that the JMU fans are expecting the same Bison team they saw last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Who are you trying to convince? Us your yourself?
    I really think you could use a deep breath and a break from BV.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I really think you could use a deep breath and a break from BV.
    Oh seriously go fuck yourself. I mean really. You're not the god damn board cop. Whatever personal problem you have, send me a DM (spoiler: I won't read it)

You pick my comment out of the rest of them to shit on. Get over yourself.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Oh seriously go fuck yourself. I mean really. You're not the god damn board cop. Whatever personal problem you have, send me a DM (spoiler: I won't read it)

You pick my comment out of the rest of them to shit on. Get over yourself.
    But 23bison said not in this thread guys!

Lardsin must go!

We are back. I saw poor open field tackling in your last game against Sam Houston speed on the outside, and bad kickoffs on special teams. I think our overall team speed on defense will give you guys fits and I know we are just as physical as your team. Its going to be fun in Frisco.
    funny...i thought your special teams looked like it could be got pretty easily as well

btw...since you watched the game...I am sure you realize that our 1st person to the ball was holding up their guy with the other ones going for to strip....Obviously something with seen on tape . but whatever I'm happy with the size of my own d***. I see no need to get in a measure in competition with you . seee ya in frisco

I'm trying to figure out why everyone is hating on the open field tackling when Keeler made a point to say how great it was and that they couldn't make the first guy miss or break tackles which is their bread and butter. I guess 55-13 isn't good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    funny...i thought your special teams looked like it could be got pretty easily as well

btw...since you watched the game...I am sure you realize that are 1st person to the ball was holding up their guy with the other ones were trying to strip the ball.....Obviously something with seen on tape .

But no worries I'm happy with the size of my own d***. seee ya in frisco

It's easy to nitpick the other team to feel better about the game. It will be a tough game against two good competitors. Nobody on this side has said that JMU is a pretender and not as tough as they claim. The JMU folks are the ones saying they are the new dynasty and we're the has beens. That is the thing that has been the most frustrating.

They are good, we are good. Neither of us suck. Last year doesn't matter, 5 years prior doesn't matter but fucking show some respect when you come to our board....that's all anyone asks.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's easy to nitpick the other team to feel better about the game. It will be a tough game against two good competitors. Nobody on this side has said that JMU is a pretender and not as tough as they claim. The JMU folks are the ones saying they are the new dynasty and we're the has beens. That is the thing that has been the most frustrating.

They are good, we are good. Neither of us suck. Last year doesn't matter, 5 years prior doesn't matter but fucking show some respect when you come to our board....that's all anyone asks.
    I am not disagreeing with you.

in fact I'm saying there's no sense of going back-and-forth based on 1or 2 games it's all irrelevant...it will be settled on the field.

I like our guys