Page 66 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I think in the story your talking about he commented on how much of a mess they left. Is that story factually true? Maybe that's why your fanbase is creating petitions and contacting business leaders in Frisco to complain about streamers?
    Can't speak for everyone else. I know we took trash bags to our tailgate and policed our area perfectly before leaving and even cleaned up some messes of nearby fans from other schools, not sure whether it was NDSU or Youngstown. Doesn't matter.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Per kolpack tweet:
    From Toyota Stadium VP: Tailgating for FCS title game will be first come, first serve. There will be no designated areas on either side of stadium for teams. Hint: 80 percent of parking is on west side.
    I am glad Toyota Stadium got all of our messages asking for the whole lot to be FCFS. I was afraid they would give JMU fans preference as they are the rightful top team and deserve to be treated as such. Thankfully, the stadium recognized that NDSU fans are where they get their money.

I hope the stadium reads my follow-up requesting to block JMU from the home side as long as they continue to push for a concession ban. Why treat JMU with respect when they won't treat the stadium with respect?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    If it didn't "bother" you, there wouldn't be 48 bazillion posts here on it.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Can't speak for everyone else. I know we took trash bags to our tailgate and policed our area perfectly before leaving and even cleaned up some messes of nearby fans from other schools, not sure whether it was NDSU or Youngstown. Doesn't matter.
    Sure it matters why do you think the NCAA and Toyota Stadium banned streamers this year then?

A. Because MAKbison complained?
    B. People didn't appreciate having to pick up after your fanbase?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Sure it matters why do you think the NCAA and Toyota Stadium banned streamers this year then?

A. Because MAKbison complained?
    B. People didn't appreciate having to pick up after your fanbase?
    He doesn't go back to his board and shit talk us. Nope.

Hilarious video! Yeah, all those old guys should be wearing green and yaller. The Bison are oozing insecurity. Good sign!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If it didn't "bother" you, there wouldn't be 48 bazillion posts here on it.
    We are not laughing with you, we are laughing at you. Its hilarious, that's why we post about it.
    Petitions? Contacting the Frisco City Counsel? Bitching to the NCAA?
    Do you think any of this whining is endearing JMU to the city of Frisco?
    Its funny to watch JMU crying about the dumbest shit. Surely you can see that.

I should start some crazy rumors on twitter about JMU to really flame the fire, but thats not how NDSU rolls.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    I should start some crazy rumors on twitter about JMU to really flame the fire, but thats not how NDSU rolls.
    Been there done that.

Looking good Billy Ray!

I'm going to throw streamers at every JMU fan I see in Frisco - outside of Toyota Stadium.

It's a new tradition.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

"Continued trolling of JMU fans that is being done here on Bisonville that makes it's way back to your board?"

Really? I can show you a hundred posts here by posters who have been trolling our board only to come here and yuck it up with you!

Check your fly, dude, your hypocrisy is showing.
    You are right, I shouldn't have been so specific. I should change that from "trolling done here on Bisonville" to a more general "trolling on all social media platforms" because that is exactly what is going on. Again, the fact that multiple JMU fans are so upset in general about streamers, and also upset because they think that NDSU fans are responsible for alerting the NCAA and stadium, is what is so funny to many of us.

The humor at JMU fans' expense is our fixation. I, and 99% of NDSU fans, don't GAF if you throw streamers.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

What is this? A tailgate for ants?