Page 44 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Why'd you edit it? You know once something is on the internet it never goes away.

I only speak for myself. But seeing no one gives a shit about your props, looks like you are aren't making prop buds here. Dogg..
    I write for a living, so I edit a lot. I beg your indulgence. Merry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    If you Canadians think the lame shit you have been bringing is smack, you ain't seen shit yet. Your shit is weak, your wannabe smack is tired, and the Bison suck. You would be a middle of the pack team in the CAA, and I am being generous. My advice is keep your tired asses in South Winnipeg. You are only going to be heartbroken in Frisco.
    Speaking of Canadians...

A guy walks into a bar in Harrisonburg and orders a shot of Bison Trace.

All the local Duke fans look up from their brews and shine expecting to see some pitiful Yankee from the north. Bulldogg the bartender says: "You ain't from around here, are ya? The guy replies: "No, I'm from Canada".

"Canada?" Bulldogg replies. "What do you do in Canada?"

Our bourbon drinker says: "I'm a taxidermist. Bulldogg with a rather confused look asks "A taxidermist? What the hell does a taxidermist do? Drive a taxi???"

"Nope", says the Canadian. "I don't drive a taxi. I mount animals!"

Bulldogg grins and hollers to the bar "Its okay boys. He's one of us!"
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Speaking of Canadians...

A guy walks into a bar in Harrisonburg and orders a shot of Bison Trace.

All the local Duke fans look up from their brews and shine expecting to see some pitiful Yankee from the north. Bulldogg the bartender says: "You ain't from around here, are ya? The guy replies: "No, I'm from Canada".

"Canada?" Bulldogg replies. "What do you do in Canada?"

Our bourbon drinker says: "I'm a taxidermist. Bulldogg with a rather confused look asks "A taxidermist? What the hell does a taxidermist do? Drive a taxi???"

"Nope", says the Canadian. "I don't drive a taxi. I mount animals!"

Bulldogg grins and hollers to the bar "Its okay boys. He's one of us!"
    Now, that's funny, I don't care who you are!

Default NDSU vs JMU

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, this woman was driving cross country from the East Coast. As she approached a small town in North Dakota she saw a man in Bison gear with his pants around his ankles chasing a coyote across the road in front of her. She watched as the man caught the coyote and proceeded to rape it right there on the side of the road.

Astounded by what she was witnessing, the woman drove into town to report this horrendous crime to the local sheriff, who she found asleep at his desk when she entered the police station. She then noticed an old man sitting on the floor in the corner of the office masturbating.

"OH, MY GOD!" screamed the woman, waking the sheriff, who, coming to his senses, looked up from his desk and asked, "Can I help you, ma'am?"

Barely able to speak from the trauma of the two events she had just witnessed, the woman said, "As I was driving by your town, I saw a young man in an NDSU jersey raping a coyote on the side of the road. Then, I come here to report this unthinkable act and you have an old man masturbating in the corner of your office. What have you got to say about this, Sheriff?

Looking up at the woman in total confusion, the Sheriff replied, "Well, ma'am, you don't expect an old man like that to catch a coyote, do you?"

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    So, this woman was driving cross country from the East Coast. As she approached a small town in North Dakota she saw a man in Bison gear with his pants around his ankles chasing a coyote across the road in front of her. She watched as the man caught the coyote and proceeded to rape it right there on the side of the road.

Astounded by what she was witnessing, the woman drove into town to report this horrendous crime to the local sheriff, who she found asleep at his desk when she entered the police station. She then noticed an old man sitting on the floor in the corner of the office masturbating.

"OH, MY GOD!" screamed the woman, waking the sheriff, who, coming to his senses, looked up from his desk and asked, "Can I help you, ma'am?"

Barely able to speak from the trauma of the two events she had just witnessed, the woman said, "As I was driving by your town, I saw a young man in an NDSU jersey raping a coyote on the side of the road. Then, I come here to report this unthinkable act and you have an old man masturbating in the corner of your office. What have you got to say about this, Sheriff?

Looking up at the woman in total confusion, the Sheriff replied, "Well, ma'am, you don't expect an old man like that to catch a coyote, do you?"
    Wait, that's not a thing there? I thought Virginia is for Lovers.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

I'd say, ga tahel....but yer alreddy der

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    All very true. They are all estimates. The wings get pretty good at getting those spots fairly accurate.

One trick you'll see most officials use on most of the field is starting each new series on a yard line. Since they are all estimates anyway does it really matter if it's the 22.5 or 23 yard line? Either way they only have to get 10 yards to get a first down. By starting on a yard line you can now use the lines on the field as your guide rather than the chains. Then the wings treat the line to gain similar to the goal line. If you determine the runner made the line, make sure you spot it at or being the line. If it's short, make sure it's short. Then you have almost no need to ever measure.

On that play they had to reach the 40 and the nose of the ball was on the 40. He probably knew it was a first down before he brought out the chains. That can be a big risk of the clip guy didn't get the clip on the right link and has the chains off.

I've heard of very rare occasions where the referee uses a card to verify the gap, but it's generally discouraged. Make a decision and go with it. I think he was just trying to oversell the call. I think Steratore is a great official so I'm curious to see if there are any repercussions.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Will there be an Indy sighting in Frisco?

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Will there be an Indy sighting in Frisco?
    Not planning on it this year. I have a son in college depleting a lot of funds. I've only been to 2 of them (first and fifth but had a blast)!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Is this you Dogg?