Page 122 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1607

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Love the idea of some quick pitches to the RB during the game. But the Bison sure are stubborn on using that 7 yard deep I handoff 99% of the time.
    NDSU came right out and did some way different things against JSU. I wouldn't be surprised to see them do things a little different next weekend. Of course, they know what got them there, as well. Just no OT screens. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hahahha! The main response I've seen on twitter is that nefarious Bison fans are going to throw streamers to get JMU in trouble.

No Bison fan is going to bring streamers, rule or not, because it's a football game, not...

- a 1930's cruise ship departure
    - an eighth grade prom
    - a nine-year old's Barney-themed birthday party
    - a New Year's Eve celebration in a budget motel's second-best conference room
    Can you imagine sitting around the local watering hole talking about effing streamers?....Yeah, me neither. The thought of having a serious conversation about streamers makes me uncomfortable. Heck, saying the word streamer with a straight face is difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    It’s normal indoor temp in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grimsley tweeted it was only 20 degrees in the bubble today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4x View Post
    Grimsley tweeted it was only 20 degrees in the bubble today.
    When I got the tour last month, it was pretty balmy in there. They must have turned off the heat.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Game time in Frisco is going to be closer to 20 than 70

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    When I got the tour last month, it was pretty balmy in there. They must have turned off the heat.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Craig Bohl have a tendency to have the team practice in outdoor conditions for some games. Games where conditions were going to be less than ideal, like the Montana playoff game back in 2010, I heard that the team could have practiced inside due to the extreme cold but he wanted to get the guys use to the game time conditions so they stayed outside. I myself am in favor of the practice bubble, nice recruiting tool, but I think a little outdoor bad weather practice is good for conditioning and also morale of the players.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Craig Bohl have a tendency to have the team practice in outdoor conditions for some games. Games where conditions were going to be less than ideal, like the Montana playoff game back in 2010, I heard that the team could have practiced inside due to the extreme cold but he wanted to get the guys use to the game time conditions so they stayed outside. I myself am in favor of the practice bubble, nice recruiting tool, but I think a little outdoor bad weather practice is good for conditioning and also morale of the players.
    I remember a playoff practice being outdoors in the snow because the FargoDome was booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    He didn't have a choice back in those days because the bubble wasn't around and the dome was in use quite frequently (like it is now also). As I recall he was not too happy about it when the weather was bad either because I know they tried practicing in the golf bubble from time to time and even drove up to Grand Forks to practice in the Alerus.

Those practices in the snow and wind before the Montana St game in December 2010 made for some good pictures but it was not very suitable for a quality practice. I'm fairly certain Bohl was at the front of the line pushing for the bubble but he didn't stick around long enough to see it become a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He didn't have a choice back in those days because the bubble wasn't around and the dome was in use quite frequently (like it is now also). As I recall he was not too happy about it when the weather was bad either because I know they tried practicing in the golf bubble from time to time and even drove up to Grand Forks to practice in the Alerus.

Those practices in the snow and wind before the Montana St game in December 2010 made for some good pictures but it was not very suitable for a quality practice. I'm fairly certain Bohl was at the front of the line pushing for the bubble but he didn't stick around long enough to see it become a reality.
    Yes, I remember those pictures in the forum. He waited until dark when it was the coldest. Montana was like a heat wave
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

It's won't be 10 below in Frisco. No reason to practice in that. In the bubble you can set the temp to whatever
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯