Page 26 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    New rule since last year? I was at that game, if the rule was in place it did not make a difference.
    I'm going to guess it's new because of the mess depicted in gumby's pic earlier in the thread.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I just see JMU completely selling out, their secondary is good enough to make it work better then any team we've played thus far. Stick is going to have to be on his game for us to win.
    A lot depends on the officiating crew. It is a championship game and generally, the zebras let the players determine the outcome on the field. However, if they call it tighter than a usual chipper, JMUs DBs could be in trouble. Which crew should we hope for, BSC or Socon? I am betting Socon as there was a BSC crew for the JMU semi.

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    New rule since last year? I was at that game, if the rule was in place it did not make a difference.
    Interesting Toyota Stadium specifically tweeted that they've been asked and have very clearly stated they are PROHIBITED for this specific game.

Personally I hate when anyone leaves any kind of mess for others to pick up. Bugs me when people just leave their trash in the Fargodome when they leave. I always carry out and thow away any trash I have when I leave. I was really happy to see how well Bison Nation cleans up after themselves in the Tailgate lots in Frisco. I think it just shows gratitude and respect not to leave a mess for your host.

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Seems to be a lot of crying about it.

Of course, they think it's the little people at the stadium's job to clean it up.
    Oh look, the white knight is taking a break from making fun of a Taco John's manager to stand up for someone. How thoughtful of you.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Oh look, the white knight is taking a break from making fun of a Taco John's manager to stand up for someone. How thoughtful of you.
    I'm sorry, your profession is very noble. Is that better?

Now get back to work, those Oles aren't going to fry themselves.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    so many folks seem so eager to talk about just how good JMU is...quickly disregarding just how good NDSU is. Why?

Because JMU beat us last year? Um, that was over 365 days ago...they were a different team then, and so were the Bison.

Because they dismantled SDSU? News flash - I guarantee you if SDSU would have turned the ball over 10 times against us we would have curb stomped them too. Hell we played our worst game of the year and turned the damn thing over 5 times against those clowns and it still was a game with 5 minutes to play. I just don't understand it. In every game over the last six years, NDSU fans have been pouring with pride and confidence, regardless of the opponent. Now all there I hear is a bunch of folks that refuse to face the adversity in front of you. So what if NDSU doesnt have a clear cut advantage in one thing or another - they're still a really fucking good team.

Sure, JMU has a salty group. I think everyone can agree with that. But just as the saying goes "real recognizes real" there should be a hell of a lot of confidence in the boys from Fargo too. As a whole, statistically, NDSU is just as good as JMU. Its like that scares people. When there isn't a clear advantage one way or the other then all of a sudden the biggest factor, and the one talked about the most, is all of a sudden ignored. BISON PRIDE. Its the ability to dig deep, rely on your brothers next to you, and nutting the fuck up when you have a challenge in front of you.

We can go out and humiliate teams year in and year out...but its games like this...when the chips are equally stacked...that continue to forge the legacy of the program.
    After rewatching the Semifinal win over SHSU and paying close attention to the body language of the Bison throughout the whole game, all I have is:

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    After rewatching the Semifinal win over SHSU and paying close attention to the body language of the Bison throughout the whole game, all I have is:

I bet the Rock would have jobbed to you back in the day.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Personally I hate when anyone leaves any kind of mess for others to pick up. Bugs me when people just leave their trash in the Fargodome when they leave. I always carry out and thow away any trash I have when I leave. I was really happy to see how well Bison Nation cleans up after themselves in the Tailgate lots in Frisco. I think it just shows gratitude and respect not to leave a mess for your host.
    Same here. The first chipper, we bagged everything up and I asked a security guard what we should do with it. He seemed surprised that I asked, and he said "just pile it on the berm over there and we'll get it".
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I bet the Rock would have jobbed to you back in the day.
    Only if it sold seats and Vinny Mac said so. Dude was and still is a legit big-man athlete. With that said, in an actual wrestling match, I toss him like a rag-doll.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Streamergate sure has some hackles raised
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯