Page 100 of 161 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1607

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by JMU27NDSU17LOL View Post
    You guys act like you’re the only team that can bring fans to Frisco. “We will be everywhere.” So will we. I’m looking forward to drinking your tears after the game. I provided a well-thought response, and you guys act like little toddlers. This is why everyone hates you. The only fan base that the FCS can collectively agree is a steaming pile of overweight, crybaby shit. To quote Kenny Powers, kiss my ass, and suck my dick, everyone. Ban me pussies!
    People mostly liked us until #3 and now they are sick of us(except Frisco residents) You have just sipped success and no one likes you.

You guys act like you’re the only team that can bring fans to Frisco. “We will be everywhere.” So will we. I’m looking forward to drinking your tears after the game. I provided a well-thought response, and you guys act like little toddlers. This is why everyone hates you. The only fan base that the FCS can collectively agree is a steaming pile of overweight, crybaby shit. To quote Kenny Powers, kiss my ass, and suck my dick, everyone. Ban me pussies!
    I just hope I'm not the only one here that had to Google Kenny Powers.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Says the guy representing a fan base that managed to get only 67% of their stadium filled for a semi final game.

Watched every JMU playoff game and the crowds were disappointing.

Last year the national championship game was 6k less than the previous year.

You might be the better team, but no Fucking way is your fan base as dedicated as NDSU’s.

That’s because the majority of our fan base actually graduated from James Madison, and leaves the area to have successful careers rather than working at the local Citgo gas station. Most of your fans grew up in the middle of no where, didn’t attend school in the middle of no where, but root for a school that plays where they live, because they have nothing else to look forward to in the middle of no where. I guess when you have GED’s and work hourly wage jobs, you can attend every Bison game inside of your heated turf bubble. Every Bison fan near me is getting a streamer to the head. 🤣🤣🤣

Everyone hates ndsu.. but always has good things to say about their fans... whether it's to the local paper, JMU blogger guy, their own message boards, whatever.

That’s because the majority of our fan base actually graduated from James Madison, and leaves the area to have successful careers rather than working at the local Citgo gas station. Most of your fans grew up in the middle of no where, didn’t attend school in the middle of no where, but root for a school that plays where they live, because they have nothing else to look forward to in the middle of no where. I guess when you have GED’s and work hourly wage jobs, you can attend every Bison game inside of your heated turf bubble. Every Bison fan near me is getting a streamer to the head. 🤣🤣🤣
    That's a lot of words just to say Harrisonburg fucking sucks and has no jobs

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    This guy cracks me up, I like him. Never would have thought a guy who enjoys throwing streamers so much could have this much hate and anger stored up inside him.
    It's funny how streamers effect some folks EC8CH. If a person has had a fifth of Virginia moonshine, pukes on his girl, dukes his pants but throws a streamer he still feels
    good about the situation.

In the case of JMU27 however, it has turned him into a mangey mongrel, gnawing on his genitals and dragging his rear across the rug to relive the itch of pinworms.

I don't think JMU27 thrown his streamer today, which puts him in a quite prissy mood.

Do this board a favor JMU27. Go throw a handful of streamers and release your Bison envy!

That’s because the majority of our fan base actually graduated from James Madison,
    I'm sure the graduation rate is high at JMU. Pray tell, do you think its because JMU students take a full semester, 20 credit hours in streamer design, function, material possibilities etc.

I think the classes are called - Streamer Technology 401,402, 403 & 404.

Come on Bison. Can I get a thumbs up for the last 2 posts? It would really mean a lot to me if BisonTeacher could say - TALON, that was B!T@H'n!!!!

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Every Bison fan near me is getting a streamer to the head. ������
    Well I guess that solves the mystery streamer ban Scoob.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

JMU27 - "Every Bison fan near me is getting a streamer to the head!"

Eee Gads man. That wont be hard to do since 4 fifths of the fans at the game will be Bison.

Still your good @ss beat'n, on ESPN, will do the State of Virginia & JMU proud!