Page 151 of 161 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1607

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Anyone know how we fared in the BBQ Bowl? It's important we stay perfectly defeated in that.

We Lost... we are now 0-6... that and the "Southern Speed" that is being bantered about by the JMU press, bodes well for mission success

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    We Lost... we are now 0-6... that and the "Southern Speed" that is being bantered about by the JMU press, bodes well for mission success
    Looking good Billy Ray!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    We couldn't be a more different team right now than the team that took the field against the Jacks. I like how they use that as a measuring stick.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    We couldn't be a more different team right now than the team that took the field against the Jacks. I like how they use that as a measuring stick.
    Our defense is head and shoulders above where we were last year. If they play how they have all playoffs I don't see how we lose. Someone else mentioned it earlier but another huge difference this year is messingham. Way more unpredictable and calling great games. Our offense has been so much better this year. It would be fun to just put a whopping on these guys and show we are still kings of the fcs.

Hey guys!!! What's the name of that one bar that's packed with Bison fans. You know that one, that one bar. That one place that was packed? You know the one. Boy was that one bar packed?

Honest question, do JMU fans know what a truely packed bar in Frisco looks like? Are their tents outside? How many times has the fire marshal paid a visit?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    They whooped the only team to beat us, it's really their only frame of reference and they are running with it. Makes perfect sense until you really break those 2 games down.
    The Jacks shit their britches.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    The Jacks shit their britches.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Then they ate it and shit again.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Then they ate it and shit again.
    And then Stig put that shit in the trophy case.

Well Stig tried to put it in the trophy case but fumbled and now there's a pile of shit on the floor in front of the Dakota marker

Lardsin must go!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Maybe this is a game we see Desmond Cain get a few catches? Hasn't done a lot this year from a receiving standpoint but he definitely has the ability.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Maybe this is a game we see Desmond Cain get a few catches? Hasn't done a lot this year from a receiving standpoint but he definitely has the ability.
    I keep waiting... was mauled in the end zone by that SHSU DB that the refs didn't call as PI during the semi-final game. I have had high hopes for him to be a difference maker -- it would be awesome if this is his break-out game.