Page 149 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1607

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Craig Haley article:

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...ea&tm=&src=FCS

One of the big reasons James Madison (14-0) is back to defend last year's national championship Saturday against North Dakota State (13-1) is its opportunistic secondary. The Dukes lead all NCAA levels with 43 takeaways, including the 34 forced by starters Robinson and Jimmy Moreland at cornerback, safeties Brown and Ravel Greene, and nickel back Curtis Oliver.
    With a plus-24 turnover margin, the Dukes have scored an astounding 245 points off takeaways.
    FCS championship game: Media predictions

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...ea&tm=&src=FCS

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Does that +24 include the 10 from sdsu?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Two great defenses will be on the field Saturday. Opponents have completed only 44% of their passes against the Dukes this season. The Bison need to stay out of obvious passing situations.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Glad to see that the thread has shifted from talking about streamers to talking about tailgating. That is the BV that I have come to know and love. Geez, streamers. What a waste of a discussion thread.
    #offthechaintlg8

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Mr Meaty is in town!!! Lock up your women!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Great analysis by the last guy...uses each of our results vs SDSU. And that's it.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I took it as including SDSU. Don’t know if JMU had any turnovers against SDSU to reduce the +10 of that one single game.

What every analyst, including Uglem, is missing/not seeing is the flat out speed of our defense. Now, that doesn’t mean we will play fast, cuz we didn’t last year against JMU (why we lost IMO), but we certainly have the ability to overwhelm JMU with that speed. I’ll also say Stick’s passing ability is underrated by many analysts, but think Uglem gets that. As an aside, not having Brooks as a threat on our 2-3 breakout run/pass looks hurts a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post

Yes it includes the SDSU game. JMU had 2 turnovers in that game. So they were +8, 0 in the Weber game and +5 in Stony game. So regular season +11. Playoffs +13.

For comparison NDSU was +11 on the regular season as well and +6 during playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    What every analyst, including Uglem, is missing/not seeing is the flat out speed of our defense. Now, that doesn’t mean we will play fast, cuz we didn’t last year against JMU (why we lost IMO), but we certainly have the ability to overwhelm JMU with that speed. I’ll also say Stick’s passing ability is underrated by many analysts, but think Uglem gets that. As an aside, not having Brooks as a threat on our 2-3 breakout run/pass looks hurts a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We didnt play fast last year because when you try to defend everything you end up defending nothing. Guys are out there flat footed defending a zone and wouldnt react to the ball. The Defense also needs to have a contain man on the outside when the DE pinches down on a hard inside rush. That how they broke some big runs on us last year.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."