Page 139 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1607

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    So just WTF happened down there last year between JMU and YSU fans? Streamers, fights, vandalism, what kind of people are these? It's just a damn game, have fun don't take it so serious.
    I remember reading a comment from the police department after the legendary party before the 1st championship (where apparently Frisco ran out of alcohol) saying, "These Bison fans are the politest drunks I've ever seen. No fights. Not even yelling profanities at each other or the police officers. They just happily went about their business."

Apparently it was different last year.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    So just WTF happened down there last year between JMU and YSU fans? Streamers, fights, vandalism, what kind of people are these? It's just a damn game, have fun don't take it so serious.
    I was there, didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Sure, a lot of streamers and a relatively quiet Penguin fan base. Understandable that they were quiet as they got behind early so the YSU crowd was out of it from the start almost. JMU had 3/4 of the stadium and they were pretty loud, but I wouldn't say rowdy. I'm sure it's because I didn't really care who won and I wasn't as engaged, but that atmosphere wasn't anything close to what I've seen from Bison nation. We really do have an awesome fan base!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

The question comes down to, can the JMU fans out yell us when our team is on Defense? I bet they can out do Sam Houston!!!!!!!!

There I laid down the Gauntlet can you do Doggies?

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    I was there, didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Sure, a lot of streamers and a relatively quiet Penguin fan base. Understandable that they were quiet as they got behind early so the YSU crowd was out of it from the start almost. JMU had 3/4 of the stadium and they were pretty loud, but I wouldn't say rowdy. I'm sure it's because I didn't really care who won and I wasn't as engaged, but that atmosphere wasn't anything close to what I've seen from Bison nation. We really do have an awesome fan base!!
    Wow, a reasonable post on this topic. Nothing happened out of the ordinary at all down there last year, hell I never even saw but maybe 5 YSU fans. The problem was the parking lot was a war zone, no trash cans and quite frankly we were completely unprepared without trash bags. We won't make that mistake again, but I've actually never been to a game anywhere that didn't either have trash cans in the parking lot or someone handing out bags. We tried to clean up our mess the best we could, but we hosted about 150 people just at our tailgate and that's a lot of trash.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUSteeler View Post
    Wow, a reasonable post on this topic. Nothing happened out of the ordinary at all down there last year, hell I never even saw but maybe 5 YSU fans. The problem was the parking lot was a war zone, no trash cans and quite frankly we were completely unprepared without trash bags. We won't make that mistake again, but I've actually never been to a game anywhere that didn't either have trash cans in the parking lot or someone handing out bags. We tried to clean up our mess the best we could, but we hosted about 150 people just at our tailgate and that's a lot of trash.
    You may wish to re-word that...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Toyota Stadium is just being lazy IMO. People want to start prior to 7am on both sides. Get more security and have workers there earlier. Not that difficult.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Toyota Stadium is just being lazy IMO. People want to start prior to 7am on both sides. Get more security and have workers there earlier. Not that difficult.
    This may be the first time I have seen a Bison fan ask for MORE security at a tailgate?

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    You may wish to re-word that...
    Ha, and I even re-read it twice before posting.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Sure it's not difficult but that's money out of their pocket. Unless you want to pay extra, I don't see why they would change their mind.

Ha, and I even re-read it twice before posting.
    It made sense and you "knew what you meant." Honestly the other reading of it didn't even occur to me until someone pointed it out.