Page 101 of 161 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1607

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Poop on JMU & TA!

It's 3:20 East Coast Time & no one is up? What the hell. All this beer & no one to post to!

Actually I just wanted to see if my signature & Profile were updated. Did you know that I joined this board in 2004?

Kiss my *** TA!
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 12-28-2017 at 07:21 AM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by JMU27NDSU17LOL View Post
    That’s because the majority of our fan base actually graduated from James Madison, and leaves the area to have successful careers rather than working at the local Citgo gas station. Most of your fans grew up in the middle of no where, didn’t attend school in the middle of no where, but root for a school that plays where they live, because they have nothing else to look forward to in the middle of no where. I guess when you have GED’s and work hourly wage jobs, you can attend every Bison game inside of your heated turf bubble. Every Bison fan near me is getting a streamer to the head. 藍藍藍
    You had to go there, huh Asshole... I was holding back, but now I am unloading... academically, JMU is not NDSU's peer -- NDSU is a land grant university (similar to Virginia Tech, Auburn, or Texas A&M), JMU is a damn teachers college... you guys produce teachers and "cube monkeys" to work for beltway bandits in the DC area. NDSU supports the largest industry in the state, the family farm, educating agriculture professionals and providing research that helps feed the world. NDSU's endowment is twice as big as JMU's despite being 75% the size.

If your "fan base" that graduated from your esteemed institution and went on to successful careers, then why do they not support JMU's athletic department or contribute to their schools endowment? According to USA Today (http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/finances/), your 2016 Athletic Budget was $47M -- the largest in the FCS, but it was financed with $36M in student fees, in other words each student pays $1,600 per year for varsity athletics. JMU's received $2.6M in contributions (as in donors), and $2.8M in ticket sales. Conversely, NDSU's Athletic Budget is $25M, partially funded by $1.4M in student fees, so each NDSU student pays $99 for Varsity Athletics. NDSU received $6.2M in contributions, and $4.8M in tickets sales. The Bison fan base out contributes your "east cost elitists," so STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    You had to go there, huh Asshole... I was holding back, but now I am unloading... academically, JMU is not NDSU's peer -- NDSU is a land grant university (similar to Virginia Tech, Auburn, or Texas A&M), JMU is a damn teachers college... you guys produce teachers and "cube monkeys" to work for beltway bandits in the DC area. NDSU supports the largest industry in the state, the family farm, educating agriculture professionals and providing research that helps feed the world. NDSU's endowment is twice as big as JMU's despite being 75% the size.

If your "fan base" that graduated from your esteemed institution and went on to successful careers, then why do they not support JMU's athletic department or contribute to their schools endowment? According to USA Today (http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/finances/), your 2016 Athletic Budget was $47M -- the largest in the FCS, but it was financed with $36M in student fees, in other words each student pays $1,600 per year for varsity athletics. JMU's received $2.6M in contributions (as in donors), and $2.8M in ticket sales. Conversely, NDSU's Athletic Budget is $25M, partially funded by $1.4M in student fees, so each NDSU student pays $99 for Varsity Athletics. NDSU received $6.2M in contributions, and $4.8M in tickets sales. The Bison fan base out contributes your "east cost elitists," so STFU.
    I can't wait for his "well thought out response".

....actually I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I can't wait for his "well thought out response".

....actually I can.
    Hope he does... I have more to unload...

That’s because the majority of our fan base actually graduated from James Madison, and leaves the area to have successful careers rather than working at the local Citgo gas station. Most of your fans grew up in the middle of no where, didn’t attend school in the middle of no where, but root for a school that plays where they live, because they have nothing else to look forward to in the middle of no where. I guess when you have GED’s and work hourly wage jobs, you can attend every Bison game inside of your heated turf bubble. Every Bison fan near me is getting a streamer to the head. 🤣🤣🤣
    It doesn't matter what you talk about it, you always come back to the streamers. I really am amazed with jmu's fascination with what could be compared to toilet paper.

Then you go and attack our attendance to games like it is a bad thing. WTF is wrong with you?

So JMU is best known for their streamers and their band. If their band starts to throw streamers, we have no chance whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Poop on JMU & TA!

It's 3:20 East Coast Time & no one is up? What the hell. All this beer & no one to post to!

Actually I just wanted to see if my signature & Profile were updated. Did you know that I joined this board in 2004?

Kiss my *** TA!
    I see someone's been drinking into the paint thinner again and thinks he's funny. Good for you. I suppose you are laying half in/half out of your trailer house sleeping it off. If only you were mummified with streamers you would prolly look exactly like JMU27.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Sam Herder article - includes injury report for both teams

FCS Championship: James Madison And North Dakota State Have Depth Others Don't

Key injuries to star players didn't derail the collision course for the Dukes and Bison in the national title game.
    https://m.herosports.com/amp/fcs-cha...mpression=true

That’s because the majority of our fan base actually graduated from James Madison, and leaves the area to have successful careers rather than working at the local Citgo gas station.
    It looks like JMU alumni stay closer to campus than NDSU alumni. LOL

It's OK to not be OK.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Sam Herder article - includes injury report for both teams

https://m.herosports.com/amp/fcs-cha...mpression=true
    Is it wishful thinking to be holding out hope that both Brooks and Wimbush will be able to play in Frisco? I see in the article they were both listed as doubtful, as well as Allison. I'm much more doubtful that Allison would be able to go as I thought Coach Klieman mentioned he was having surgery.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1