Page 89 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    an overpaid coach and a IPF. Got a overpaid coach 450 miles to the SE and a IPF 70 miles north.

Fat lot of good either of them have done to anything. They aren't going to recruit KC and Minneapolis who WGAF?

They so desperately want to be us. They are trying anything they can to feel like they have an advantage as a program.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I read their IPF is half sized so they can pay for it on the backs of their student fees without reaching a cost that would require additional approvals.

Does JMU use any of that student fee money to offer FCOA yet for football or any of their other programs?

I read their IPF is half sized so they can pay for it on the backs of their student fees without reaching a cost that would require additional approvals.

Does JMU use any of that student fee money to offer FCOA yet for football or any of their other programs?
    Funding a $47M athletic budget with $37M in student fees is embarrassing!

Based on post #879 the answer would be no.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    an overpaid coach and a IPF. Got a overpaid coach 450 miles to the SE and a IPF 70 miles north.

Fat lot of good either of them have done to anything. They aren't going to recruit KC and Minneapolis who WGAF?

They so desperately want to be us. They are trying anything they can to feel like they have an advantage as a program.
    Who is overpaid 450 miles away?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Who is overpaid 450 miles away?
    Farley maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by JMU27NDSU17LOL View Post
    I’ll be at the British Lion Pub on Main Street at 8 am. Feel free to come by. I have quick hands for a big guy, so hopefully you can tell me “GFY” before I have a chance to throw them.
    Lol badass

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Based on post #879 the answer would be no.
    Shocking for a program who is supposedly going to big time us with their student fee financed spending.

Default NDSU vs JMU

Tried to read a little of that, but when I saw a post about firsts, which included that this will be the first time NDSU will be in white and on the visitor’s side, I figured nothing of intelligence could possibly be gleaned from that forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Tried to read a little of that, but when I saw a post about firsts, which included that this will be the first time NDSU will be in white and on the visitor’s side, I figured nothing of intelligence could possibly be gleaned from that forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    First time to yield the bigger tailgating lot???

Must have streamers for brains to post something so stupid.