Page 85 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Yes, but why so sensitive? Take a Midol and troll me in the morning.
    Pretty good of how you cherry picked that comment and left out the part about you being a dick.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Yes, but why so sensitive? Take a Midol and troll me in the morning.
    Not being sensitive, I just believe in being honest and calling it like it is.

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Q. How do you get to Virginia from North Dakota?

A. Drive south until you feel stupid then turn east and drive till you feel like f###ing your sister....stop you're there.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Holy shit this thread has now devolved in stupid ass jokes looked up online and regurgitated swapping whatever state for the other school/state. None of them are remotely even funny either. Wow. Wake me when someone posts something interesting or at least makes you chuckle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Blame the troll from JMU alone with the gutless moderators we have for this shit show.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    I really don't know what you are talking about. When was I dishonest?

Here is my take on this board. You have some who want only smack. OK, I can play that. But, sure as I do, there will be posters who hate that and will let me know by calling me a liar or whatever. Then, you have a few who you can't please no matter what you do.

So, we have 13 days until Frisco. I look forward to seeing you all there. Merry Christmas to you all and here's wishing Bison fans the best of everything in 2018, except a national championship.

You have some who want only smack. OK, I can play that.
    We've seen milkfarts who smack better than you. Tell us some more of your hilariously regurgitated redneck jokes please.

What is funny is how easy your fanbase is to troll.

Here is my take on this board. You have some who want only smack. OK, I can play that. But, sure as I do, there will be posters who hate that and will let me know by calling me a liar or whatever. Then, you have a few who you can't please no matter what you do.

So, we have 13 days until Frisco. I look forward to seeing you all there. Merry Christmas to you all and here's wishing Bison fans the best of everything in 2018, except a national championship.
    I never called you dishonest, I did however call you a Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Blame the troll from JMU alone with the gutless moderators we have for this shit show.
    What would you have the moderators do, no rules are being broken by the JMU poster.

So, we have 13 days until Frisco. I look forward to seeing you all there. Merry Christmas to you all and here's wishing Bison fans the best of everything in 2018 except a national championship.

What would you have the moderators do, no rules are being broken by the JMU poster.
    Ban the SOB would be a good start.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA