Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The cornerback situation

Default The cornerback situation

First of all wow what a game from Bridges. He was a freaking lockdown corner in that game. Tall, athletic, physical and great ball skills. I think we just found a diamond in the rough.

Now for the downside. Likely two starting corners out. Do we move Dempsey to corner in Frisco?

Default Re: The cornerback situation

Good point; Dempsey has played corner before I believe! If not; either him or Mr Emergency James Hendricks; this guy is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    First of all wow what a game from Bridges. He was a freaking lockdown corner in that game. Tall, athletic, physical and great ball skills. I think we just found a diamond in the rough.

Now for the downside. Likely two starting corners out. Do we move Dempsey to corner in Frisco?
    Kleiman said it is unlikely they will move Tre today on the radio.

CK will figure it out...Lets get some recruiting done today and focus on how tomarrow

What's up with Dom Davis? I don't remember hearing that his injury was season ending. Any chance he's back for the natty? It would be nice to have at least 3 CBs out there for Frisco with significant snaps played in their careers.

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In Kleiman I trust... He is a mastermind when it comes to defense. He will put this defense in the best position possible....

Against good passing teams we're in nickel a lot. Jabril Cox is going to be key as well as James Hendricks. Bridges has great ball skills.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    What's up with Dom Davis? I don't remember hearing that his injury was season ending. Any chance he's back for the natty? It would be nice to have at least 3 CBs out there for Frisco with significant snaps played in their careers.
    Kleiman said this morning that they expect him back.

3 weeks to scheme against an opponent. CK has this covered no matter who is available.

At least we have time to get them more practice reps and lots of film time on the opposing team. It still is a very concerning development. It is going to be fun come 1-6!!!!