Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The cornerback situation

Default Re: The cornerback situation

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, no presser today. It usually starts at 2PM and right now Cowherd is blathering on 1660. No coach's show tonight either with Culhane in Arizona calling the basketball game.

There is a press conference Wednesday though for the early signing day so I'd assume we may get some Frisco injury news then.
    I'm sure coaches are on a full court press to close as much recruiting as possible.

17>1 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    They could have their knee grafted to their ear and be in a full body cast and all we should hear is Klieman saying, "We will know more closer to game time"
    If a guy is hurt with the chance of coming back, then I would expect nothing less from Klieman than coach speak on the subject. However if a kid is out for the year, it seems that he's been rather up front on the issue and reports it the following Monday.

Also, didn't know there wasn't going to be a presser today....carry on with the speculation (not you FANatic).
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Kleiman was completely mum on Wentz prior to the 2015 title tilt. Expect more of the same for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I'm sure coaches are on a full court press to close as much recruiting as possible.
    Dead zone.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Dead zone.
    We are in a dead period. No face-to-face contact—but phone calls and texting are allowed.

http://www.ncaa.org/student-athletes...ting-calendars
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    We are in a dead period. No face-to-face contact—but phone calls and texting are allowed.
    Y'know, maybe I should have instituted this years ago in my marriage. Maybe we'd still be married...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

http://www.ncaa.org/student-athletes...ting-calendars
    No wonder they were on the road Saturday. Bet there were 16 hour days put in. They could not see them yesterday either!

Marquise Bridges was a beast Friday night.

I feel almost the same about him filling in for the Jaylen's as I do with Jabril filling in for Matt Plank etc.

We had some crazy depth
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

I feel almost the same about him filling in for the Jaylen's as I do with Jabril filling in for Matt Plank etc.

We had some crazy depth
    Yeah, I think Bridges will be fine. Hayes didn't exactly elicit a lot of confidence in me though. I might be putting too much stock in one play but in the 2nd half of the SHSU game Briscoe lofted a pass to his left right at the endzone I was sitting in where he had two receivers running fly routes and Hayes came off his guy (the outside receiver) to double the inside receiver even though the ball was going to the outside receiver. Led to an easy catch that set up their only TD.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

We had some crazy depth
    The quality in the Klieman staff recruiting is really showing. THis team is LOADED coming up. Bridges can play. Hayes is huge for a freshman. Going to get tested in Frisco, but he will be ready! 3 weeks kid!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.