Thread: Congrats, Bisons beats down SHSU on way to NC & I've got a question?

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Congrats, Bisons beats down SHSU on way to NC & I've got a question?

Congrats!
    WOW what a beat down! ( My God - 55-13 0n #6 SHSU in the semifinals in the playoffs!

I was not able to watch the game last night. Will it be rebroadcast or do I have to go to youtube for just the highlights????

Fox Sports
    FARGO, N.D. (AP) No matter which nemesis North Dakota State faces in the FCS championship game, the Bison looked quite able to exact some payback after a 55-13 win over Sam Houston State in Friday night’s semifinal.
    *Bruce Anderson scored five touchdowns – four in the first half – and North Dakota State rolled up 642 yards offense in crushing the Bearkats.

*Important QUESTION that I would like to know.

*****Does SHSU still use the Pistol Option that you faced under SHSUs HC Fritz a few years back????????????

Default Re: Congrats, Bisons beats down SHSU on way to NC & I've got a question?

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Congrats!
    WOW what a beat down! ( My God - 55-13 0n #6 SHSU in the semifinals in the playoffs!

I was not able to watch the game last night. Will it be rebroadcast or do I have to go to youtube for just the highlights????

Fox Sports
    FARGO, N.D. (AP) No matter which nemesis North Dakota State faces in the FCS championship game, the Bison looked quite able to exact some payback after a 55-13 win over Sam Houston State in Friday night’s semifinal.
    *Bruce Anderson scored five touchdowns – four in the first half – and North Dakota State rolled up 642 yards offense in crushing the Bearkats.

*Important QUESTION that I would like to know.

*****Does SHSU still use the Pistol Option that you faced under SHSUs HC Fritz a few years back????????????
    If you have ESPN 3 you can watch it now. Otherwise someone might put it on Youtube.

Default Re: Congrats, Bisons beats down SHSU on way to NC & I've got a question?

No Pistol that I saw last night. It was basically snap the ball and chuck it deep or quick outs to the WR and some passes over the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    If you have ESPN 3 you can watch it now. Otherwise someone might put it on Youtube.
    What About -

Quote Originally Posted by WFBisonFan View Post
    No Pistol that I saw last night. It was basically snap the ball and chuck it deep or quick outs to the WR and some passes over the middle.
    Thanks WFBison, you posted the answer while I was tying the question.

They were running down and out and some down and ins.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    What About -
    Think of Mike Leach and NIU. That's what a lot of their plays look like.