Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: SHSU post game thoughts.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SHSU post game thoughts.

What's worse than an ass-whippping? An SHSU loss to NDSU.....in the playoffs....again.....by many, many points.

Watching the replay it's amazing how much better Bruce's vision and patience have gotten. It was frustrating watchimg him run right into the backs of blockers earlier in the year but tonight he did a great job waiting for a hole to open up or hitting the cutback when it was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Watching the replay it's amazing how much better Bruce's vision and patience have gotten. It was frustrating watchimg him run right into the backs of blockers earlier in the year but tonight he did a great job waiting for a hole to open up or hitting the cutback when it was there.
    Bruce is setting his blocks perfectly. Vision is great. Watching replay as well. I still think we should have 70+ on these kitties.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

All baby boys that are conceived tonight will be called Bruuuuuce.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Their team is Kat scat

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Watching replay of last nights game. Congrats on that dismantling. That had to be embarrassing for SHSU and their fans, but I (most) weren't surprised by that result at all.

It's unreal how NDSU goes to and beyond the next level in their playoff games. Best wishes to your injured, good luck in Frisco (not to much though if the wabbits are there as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I remember talk like this in 2007. What if we run the table? What if we get a bowl invite? What if they vote us #1 even though we can't play in the playoffs? We ended that season with a loss to SDSU.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Rj and Bruce were in way too long too.
    Who the bleep are you going to play?

reformedUNDfan is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Who the bleep are you going to play?
    13 could use some more time on the field.

Man, Easton was on target.

I feel bad for Brooks. He has had a few long runs called back this year for holding calls and when he breaks a clean one he gets hurt. I think he would have had a huge game.
    "Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn." - Patton

SHSU post game...https://youtu.be/t-xiBCF_gks
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.