Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: SHSU post game thoughts.

Default Re: SHSU post game thoughts.

I noticed Grimsley wasn't back on punts in the second half, and I looked for him on defense several times after that and didn't see him. Was he out or did I just miss him?
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I noticed Grimsley wasn't back on punts in the second half, and I looked for him on defense several times after that and didn't see him. Was he out or did I just miss him?
    He was back on both. In fact, I saw him in on a 3rd down play then have to run back to field the pund.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    That big #88 ran him over on his long run so he was in there until close to the end. And I imagine he has only been taking punts last few games cuz Shep has been dealing with some injuries and now he’s healthy and a little more explosive in the return game

Also nice to see the crowd bring it last night. They didn't show it on the television broadcast but they showed some guy holding the decibel meter on the big screens in the dome during a couple big 3rd/4th downs early in the game and it hit 110+. Thought I saw it flicker up into the 112-113 range.

I like our chances in Frisco after this year's playoff run. San Diego might be the best playoff team we faced since that game wasn't blown wide open until the 3rd quarter.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Their team is Kat scat

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    How about Bear scat !

Cutting below the waist on a change of possession is illegal. Wentz was called for the exact same thing when he threw a pick at UNI and dove to take out a lead blocker on the return. This was the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Also nice to see the crowd bring it last night. They didn't show it on the television broadcast but they showed some guy holding the decibel meter on the big screens in the dome during a couple big 3rd/4th downs early in the game and it hit 110+. Thought I saw it flicker up into the 112-113 range.
    They showed the meter late in the game. 3rd quarter I think and it hit 100. I was like wow crowd came today. Highest they showed durong Wofford game was like 94-95ish

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    ESPN color guy doesn't have a clue. Kleiman was pissed because Alyson was injuryed on an illegal block below the waist on the interception return. Absurd the refs didn't throw the flag but they were absurd all night. Sucks for the kid and the team that already had lost two players during the game.
    Does anyone know what Conference were the refs from last night? I'm guessing one formed by Helen Keller, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, and Blind Joe. Late whistles all night. I guess it is hard to blow when you are so busy sucking.

Who is the true freshmen corner and when did his shirt get pulled? Did I actually miss this pre or during season—> https://twitter.com/domizzowday/stat...79649668059136

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.