Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: SHSU post game thoughts.

Default Re: SHSU post game thoughts.

On AGS someone posted an apology that Remus, #34, put out for his hit on Allison. I don't know how to post the image on here.

that was hard to read

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    that was hard to read
    Yep...doesn't say much for Samantha Houston's English classes.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    ESPN color guy doesn't have a clue. Kleiman was pissed because Alyson was injuryed on an illegal block below the waist on the interception return. Absurd the refs didn't throw the flag but they were absurd all night. Sucks for the kid and the team that already had lost two players during the game.
    Why would a defender block? I don't think that play was illegal

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Why would a defender block? I don't think that play was illegal
    It’s gets called all the time in the NFL. Not sure on college rules though

I don’t think it was malicious or intention. And the apology was a nice touch. Doesn’t make him any less injured though

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    On AGS someone posted an apology that Remus, #34, put out for his hit on Allison. I don't know how to post the image on here.
    It is hard to judge intent on this play. So I will give the bearkat player a break and believe what he said. Still does not help the injury. No one ever wants to see players get hurt but it is part of the game. Speedy recovery. Go Bison
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm going to be happy about this win. I'll reserve judgment about these injuries until we learn more. It's not uncommon for someone to make some miraculous recovery or not have a serious injury after initial fears. Bridges played very well yesterday and we have 3 ball hawking safeties so I'm not going to sweat it too much.
    Bridges played an awesome game. Almost made an awesome pick on the one deepmroute. With Ty being hurt again good thing Seth RS got pulled and he has some great game experience. What’s the word on Dunn? Thought they said 6-8 weeks on initial diagnosis and we are into week 7 now

Think we move Dempsey to corner? And, I'm not so sure that a dislocated shoulder for sure means Brooks is out of a game played 3 weeks from now....anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    It’s gets called all the time in the NFL. Not sure on college rules though

I don’t think it was malicious or intention. And the apology was a nice touch. Doesn’t make him any less injured though
    Both. Wentz was called for the same thing in college and the NFL. Can't cut someone below the waist on returns or change of possession.