Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: SHSU post game thoughts.

Default Re: SHSU post game thoughts.

ESPN color guy doesn't have a clue. Kleiman was pissed because Alyson was injuryed on an illegal block below the waist on the interception return. Absurd the refs didn't throw the flag but they were absurd all night. Sucks for the kid and the team that already had lost two players during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SafeTeeJ View Post
    Ndsusr made an ass of himself on BearKat Nation Forum
    What an embarrassment!

Great Game Bison!
    Agreed. Absolute douche on their site. Lakes is 1000x more respectful than him

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Who the bleep are you going to play?
    Grab someone out of the stands for cripe sakes. Does it matter who at that point? The game was out of reach and too many injuries already. Gotta think about the next game at that point.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

There was a point during the first quarter when it was 21-3 and apparent that shsu should have wore diaper pants because they were going to shit themselves that I thought hmm maybe we should go FBS. Seriously going to find out today if there is three good teams in all of fcs or just two. I'm kind of leaning towards just two. Maybe sdsu and NDSU could make the big twelve the big fourteen.

Lardsin must go!

Is NDSU adverse to giving the ball to the fullback. I told my wife multiple times give it to the fullback to reduce reps on the tail backs. When you have Illes or other TE coming across formation to block use that for the fullback. But what do I know I don't make the big bucks.

After listening to the post game presser, it dawned on me that SHSU will no longer be able to run man on man pass coverage. They need to change it to boy on man coverage.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

I told some guys at the tailgate this story. CAS said I should post it, so here it is. This is my post over on AGS in the SHSU@NDSU thread, post #393.

"I loved seeing and hearing the reaction of the SHSU players when they got off those three busses. I was at the dome making a delivery for the concessions when they pulled in (I work for Cole Paper). Most of their players were in awe of the Fargo Dome when they walked through the Northwest corner entrance from the shipping dock area. Comments like "wish we had this", this place is crazy chill (whatever the hell that means), where day git the ching for this, and so on and so forth (is english even a class at SHSU ?). Just looking and seeing them looking around with their mouths open looking in amazement tells the whole story, they might not ever tell you that they feel it, but it is there, SHOCK AND AWE. More than likely they have already lost the game."

It for sure seemed like the outcome of the game would support the theory of them already being out of the game before it even started.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

After watching the pregame show this morning, it was said that the SLC does not disguise defense much. I think we kept Briscoe thinking yesterday. It was a great game plan on both sides of the ball for NDSU. Great execution by the players. Thank you team Christmas will be more enjoyable this and here is to hoping the new year is fantastic.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Those injuries really sucked the air out of this win.

I'm going to be happy about this win. I'll reserve judgment about these injuries until we learn more. It's not uncommon for someone to make some miraculous recovery or not have a serious injury after initial fears. Bridges played very well yesterday and we have 3 ball hawking safeties so I'm not going to sweat it too much.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯