why would it double that would be like just about $9000 donation in a year

Default Re: Priority points

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    why would it double that would be like just about $9000 donation in a year
    Because a lot of money flowed thru the past 2 years
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    So I'm hearing that 252 points won't go very far? Correct?
    Uhh....That should get you in the door for Frisco. Easy.

I'd assume that would put you in the 600-700 development ranking. Even if EVERYONE in front of you requested 4 tickets you'd still have plenty of chances at a ticket. Seriously - anyone in the 1000 or so development ranks should be good with 5300 tickets up for grabs. The actual cutoff would be 1325 development ranking if they make sure that you ONLY get 4 tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post

I'd assume that would put you in the 600-700 development ranking. Even if EVERYONE in front of you requested 4 tickets you'd still have plenty of chances at a ticket. Seriously - anyone in the 1000 or so development ranks should be good with 5300 tickets up for grabs. The actual cutoff would be 1325 development ranking if they make sure that you ONLY get 4 tickets.
    Do you remember the max # of tickets a season ticket holder could apply for two years ago? Wasn't it 6 or 8? All I remember is that someone who had approximately 20 pts less that we did, received 2 tickets... and we rec'd none. Upon conversation, they only applied for #2 and we applied for #6. We "speculated" that perhaps I should have applied for fewer tickets.... but how would were we to know that???

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post

The only allow you the same number of season tickets that you hold. Dont know what the max is.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Tickets also go to employees, players parents, and administration from that allotment I believe. I have hovered around 1000 in development ranking and have never been awarded tickets while my neighbor who has 0 points but is a custodian for the university gets tickets every year from the allotment.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The only allow you the same number of season tickets that you hold. Dont know what the max is.
    That's right... now I remember!

Edit blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Tickets also go to employees, players parents, and administration from that allotment I believe. I have hovered around 1000 in development ranking and have never been awarded tickets while my neighbor who has 0 points but is a custodian for the university gets tickets every year from the allotment.
    I'm also around 1k development ranking and I have gotten tickets the years I've requested them.

So... Don't know.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone know how it works with regular payroll deductions? Do you get your points spread out throughout he year, or is it one lump sum at the end? My employer will do a 150% match, so I made sure to max out their portion.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.