Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship game ticket prices

Default Re: Championship game ticket prices

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I will never understand why this is a concern. The best seats are with the opposing team. Why do you want to sit with the people you see 9+ times a season in Fargo? It's always great hearing other people's stories and talking a little trash.
    Because they want to sit with there friends and other Bison fans. I dont see why thats a problem. Not everyone like to engage the opposing fans in talking shit.

As far as myself it doesnt bother me which side I sit in. But would prefer to be around Bison fans.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUKurt View Post
    Looks like I will be sitting in enemy territory - I got tickets in section 101 and 111 from my August purchase. Hopefully I will be with many other Bison fans.
    My 6 are in 101 as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It just doesn't make sense to me why they would put the seats in and not sell them. Wouldn't it be a lot easier to finish off that concourse/club level area without all the seats (that they can't use anyway) in place? At the very least it would make the post construction cleanup easier.

The JMU website article said "with the completed reno they increased allotments from 4,000 to 5,300 on 12/11". I don't know how they could increase allotments by 2,600 total without having a pretty significant block of seats open up since the thing has basically been sold out since August. Additionally, the DFW CBS article I linked earlier in the thread said they "just added 3,300 seats". Maybe I'm just reading into all this want I want to read into it because I'm still hoping they open up the endzone seats for sale but it seems to indicate that a pretty big chunk of tickets has just recently been made available.
    So do we know what the capacity of the stadium is now?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Just as iv been saying for months. They are going to release the end zone tickets once the teams playing in the game are known. I figured they were going to do this because every year people bitch about "___'s fans bought all the tickets." This way they are selling a whole side of the stadium to both team's fans 'fairly'

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    This is awesome!
    This tells us the NCAA will be having a meeting this week or next week. Correct?
    I'm assuming "she" is a person who works at Toyota Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Just as iv been saying for months. They are going to release the end zone tickets once the teams playing in the game are known. I figured they were going to do this because every year people bitch about "___'s fans bought all the tickets." This way they are selling a whole side of the stadium to both team's fans 'fairly'
    If SDSU wins will these tickets be available at Taco Juan's?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    If SDSU wins will these tickets be available at Taco Juan's?
    Only with the purchase of a six pack and a pound

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Only with the purchase of a six pack and a pound

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    I'd wash that down with a 32oz of Stiegelberry Blast!

#Cramptastic

Pick up a six-pack of FCS Championship tickets at the Sioux Falls Hy-Vee

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    I hope you're right but I'm not seeing it's possible with how much work is being done on the south side. From what I remember. The only way to get to those seats is to walk through where they are setting steel