Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship game ticket prices

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Championship game ticket prices

Currently on Stubhub a few in the corners for $144 range.

Go seats 40 yard line, sunny side $244.

Some are trending higher in the middle.

First Question, what was face this year?

And what is the ultimate price you will pay for tickets on the secondary?

Assuming Bison Win.

Default Re: Championship game ticket prices

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Currently on Stubhub a few in the corners for $144 range.

Go seats 40 yard line, sunny side $244.

Some are trending higher in the middle.

First Question, what was face this year?

And what is the ultimate price you will pay for tickets on the secondary?

Assuming Bison Win.
    I believe I paid $75 each for tickets 3 months ago.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Bought 8 back in August, price with fees, etc is about $83 a ticket

Bought two back in August through NCAA, midfield seats, price was $109 per ticket with fees.

NDSU vs JMU with 4000 less seats is gonna be Demand Heavy.

I expect prices on sunday from $250-$350/ticket easily.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Funk View Post
    Bought two back in August through NCAA, midfield seats, price was $109 per ticket with fees.
    Accurate. Mine were the exact same for 50 yl seats.

BTW, anyone know if south EZ seats are done and being sold?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Accurate. Mine were the exact same for 50 yl seats.

BTW, anyone know if south EZ seats are done and being sold?
    They've been done for a while but they're still not selling them. They still do have a lot of work to do on the concourse/club level above the seats though. Here's the live stream that shows the current progress:

The Frisco Bowl (SMU vs La Tech) is happening a week from today and they haven't sold any endzone seats for that one either but we'll get a look then to see whether there might be a possibility of selling those endzone seats even with the unfinished concourse/club level above and behind them. There's still plenty of tickets available for that game even without the endzone seats being available. I'm holding out hope that they're going to sell them for the FCS title game once the semifinals are over but we'll see.

If the only way to get into those seats is through the new concourse it would make sense that they aren't selling those seats. OF maybe the fact there is open construction going on right above them and they can't/won't sell them for liability reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    If the only way to get into those seats is through the new concourse it would make sense that they aren't selling those seats. OF maybe the fact there is open construction going on right above them and they can't/won't sell them for liability reasons?
    I'd assume they could put some makeshift barriers back behind the endzone seats and halt construction for that weekend allowing those seats to be sold/used but you're right that liability is probably the concern. Could fire code be an issue even though it's an outdoor stadium?

All I can say is figure it out Frisco/NCAA! there's probably 4,000 seats there that would get snatched up easily at their $75-$100 face value prices. That's $300-400k in extra revenue not to mention the money those extra people in the stadium would spend on concessions (beer!).

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    They've been done for a while but they're still not selling them. They still do have a lot of work to do on the concourse/club level above the seats though. Here's the live stream that shows the current progress:

The Frisco Bowl (SMU vs La Tech) is happening a week from today and they haven't sold any endzone seats for that one either but we'll get a look then to see whether there might be a possibility of selling those endzone seats even with the unfinished concourse/club level above and behind them. There's still plenty of tickets available for that game even without the endzone seats being available. I'm holding out hope that they're going to sell them for the FCS title game once the semifinals are over but we'll see.
    I don't get it. I thought this was to be a 1 year issue, and here we are at year 2. This is bullshit, and there are going to be lots, and lots of folks not being able to go. Who messed this up?