Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship game ticket prices

Default Re: Championship game ticket prices

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pyro View Post
    Well, it was announced that the higher seed will be home team, so no more coin flip. So, I guess we will know Saturday..
    As long as we get the West tailgate, all will be okay with the world.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I'm pretty sure we can tailgate wherever we want since we will, more than likely, have close to 75% of the fans there. Agree, west side is the best side.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    after year 2, we owned the west lots despite their assignment

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I was lucky and bought 8 in the front row for $83 each back in August...I bought more than I needed hoping to subsidize my trip

I'm hoping I can get $150 each for my extras (5 so far).
    I received an awesome offer, so I don't have any left at this time.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by PlainsBison View Post
    If JMU wins, ticket demand for this game is going to be sky high. Usually, prices spike after the semi final for a week or so. Then prices start going down. If NDSU and JMU are in, I think prices will continue to rise and we won't see the typical drop off in prices like in past years. If you want a ticket and the cost is $150, if it was me, I would jump in a minute at that. My opinion.
    It will be crazy demand. If we win tomorrow having extra time to snatch tickets will be a great advantage for Bison fans

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

According to JMU's website, they were informed that each school will be given an allotment of 5300 tickets (an increase from the 4000 in prior years). That could be why they aren't selling the renovated end zone tickets.

http://jmusports.com/news/2017/11/20...formation.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    According to JMU's website, they were informed that each school will be given an allotment of 5300 tickets (an increase from the 4000 in prior years). That could be why they aren't selling the renovated end zone tickets.

(them)

They have no idea what they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post

It does make some sense because it sure seemed like there was a pretty limited supply of tickets that went on sale in August. I think without those endzone seats there's only about 15,000 seats so the allotments would cover more than two thirds of that if this is true.

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It does make some sense because it sure seemed like there was a pretty limited supply of tickets that went on sale in August. I think without those endzone seats there's only about 15,000 seats so the allotments would cover more than two thirds of that if this is true.
    I found this interesting:

*With the recently completed renovations in Toyota Stadium, the NCAA increased ticket allotments from 4,000 to 5,300 on 12/11/2017.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    I found this interesting:

*With the recently completed renovations in Toyota Stadium, the NCAA increased ticket allotments from 4,000 to 5,300 on 12/11/2017.
    Yeah, it ain't completed that's for sure.

Also, linked in the article is a seat map with the endzone sections listed for the first time I've seen since before construction began.

Looks like if they make it NDSU will be on the east sideline no matter what.