Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Reminder: Tickets go on sale at 8:00 am Wednesday . Unclaimed Student and season tick

Default Re: Reminder: Tickets go on sale at 8:00 am Wednesday . Unclaimed Student and season

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Fluke deal. 11 am start time. Unknown opponent. Shitty tailgating weather. Bad communication and timing to sell the student tickets. I think they waited till Thursday which was a terrible mistake.
    Since I wasn't there I didn't see for sure, but it seems like the biggest issue was the low student turnout which dumped more tickets on the general public then they are used to buying up on short notice.

Default Re: Reminder: Tickets go on sale at 8:00 am Wednesday . Unclaimed Student and season

I did a search and there are some single tickets available that must have been released. You may need to keep searching under the quantity of 1 to get them. Just hit search again and eventually a ticket will pop up as people cart them and forget to release them into the pool

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Soo surprised... and very happy at the same time! THis is going to be a GREAT crowd Friday nite!!! And YES, to SRO tickets!

I'm glad I jumped on it Sunday. I grabbed 2 in Section 18 Row FF on Sunday. I had 2 in my cart in Section 18 Row Y today but it kicked me out.

Well at least we'll be over 18,000 again. Still reserved seating available in the student section but it's getting closer...sure hope this equates to a loud dome
    Sue are people....not mascots!!!!

got 2 tickets for a friend today and scored nicely for him. Section 31 row F.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbison View Post
    Well at least we'll be over 18,000 again. Still reserved seating available in the student section but it's getting closer...sure hope this equates to a loud dome
    I'm sure if there is very little left on Friday, if any, we will have a big enough walk up crowd to sell it out. Last game when I was getting my tickets at Will Call, there was a line of people buying tickets last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pyro View Post
    got 2 tickets for a friend today and scored nicely for him. Section 31 row F.
    They are great seats! I sat there for the San Diego game.

Still random tickets out there. If you keep searching, once in a while a pair will show up but disappear quickly. They seem to release more tickets into the pool randomly without notice. If you really want tickets stay on the ordering site and keep hitting search again. Eventually something pops up but you have to buy it immediately. If you dont want the tickets be sure to release them so others can buy them

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    I am really curious to know what happened for the Wofford game. When I saw the ESPN summary with 17,xxx attendance I was pretty surprised. Was it finals week/bad weather, or is there a smaller fanbase than I thought?
    people are BORED with the FCS! duh semi's and frisco sdsu uni homecoming is all that will be big anymore
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?