Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Reminder: Tickets go on sale at 8:00 am Wednesday . Unclaimed Student and season tick

Default Re: Reminder: Tickets go on sale at 8:00 am Wednesday . Unclaimed Student and season

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Student attendance wasn't even close to previous playoff games.
    How do you figure? I don't recall the students ever buying enough tickets in the playoffs to use sections 10-12 and I think I saw some section 13 tickets for sale last week but after that it seemed like 14-16 were all students and those sections were all mostly full (until halftime that is). Maybe I'm mis-remembering but the empty blocks last week were the upper part of corner sections 23 and 24 and then most of sections 10-12.

Default Re: Reminder: Tickets go on sale at 8:00 am Wednesday . Unclaimed Student and season

I think it's GREAT that so many of the students are sticking around for the game. Finals week, & some of them head home after their last final. Dorms stay open for those who plan to attend the game. Hats off to the students!

Last week... from our view in section 9, only the upper portion of 23, & 24 had empty seats. It didn't look bad to me. Now behind us... wasn't it just section 11 & 12 that was looking empty?
    I thought section 10 was ok?

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    How do you figure? I don't recall the students ever buying enough tickets in the playoffs to use sections 10-12 and I think I saw some section 13 tickets for sale last week but after that it seemed like 14-16 were all students and those sections were all mostly full (until halftime that is). Maybe I'm mis-remembering but the empty blocks last week were the upper part of corner sections 23 and 24 and then most of sections 10-12.
    Previously 10-12 were filled with GA tickets and is where I usually ended up. So I agree, student attendance may have been average.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Student attendance wasn't even close to previous playoff games.

Where they really messed up is waiting to sell the Student tickets on Thursday and communicating it horribly. People didn't know there were an extra few thousand tickets available. I even saw people posting "want to buy 3 tickets " when they could have bought them.

Today they didn't make that mistake and sold the student tickets Wednesday and we are sold out

Fan apathy? Maybe a tiny bit but a game like Friday we could sell 20- 25k, especially with a good student turnout
    They released the student tickets on Thursday?? No wonder I couldn't get into lower 10 like we normally do for the playoffs. In my opinion, last week was an NDSU issue, I don't believe it was all fan apathy. Last week was the first time in the last (I don't know how many) years that they didn't release sections 10-12 on Sunday except for the semi-final game. Even for those they released the double letter tickets in those sections.

Only standing room available. Once the returned visitor section tickets are sold, looks like we have a sellout.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sold out, gonna be a rockin dome tomorrow night.

Looks like this mother is sold out, standing room and everything.

Now if we can get everyone to step up their fan intensity...

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The Limit was 2 and you couldn't get 2 reserve tickets at 8:00!!! (Hopefully someone did!)

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

5 hours of tailgating can't hurt.