Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reminder: Tickets go on sale at 8:00 am Wednesday . Unclaimed Student and season tick

Default Reminder: Tickets go on sale at 8:00 am Wednesday . Unclaimed Student and season tick

EDIT: as of 11:30 am, you can get standing room only tickets but that's it. Gobison.com says....

"A limited number of additional reserved seats will be released Thursday, December 14th at 8:00am."

Spread the word! Need to rock the dome and get back to Frisco!!!

With Graduation there will be a ton of unclaimed student tickets available to buy plus any unclaimed season tickets..

Order online at http://www.GoBison.com/tickets
    Order by phone at 701-231-NDSU
    Toll Free: 1-888-231-6378

Bison ticket office 8am-5pm

Sanford Health Athletic Complex (south lobby)
    1600 University Dr. N.
    Fargo, ND 58102

LIMIT 6
    Sideline $40
    Endzone $30
    Standing Room Only $20
    *Children ages 2 years & under are free.

Last edited by HerdBot; 12-13-2017 at 04:37 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Reminder: Tickets go on sale at 8:00 am Wednesday . Unclaimed Student and season

Does anyone on Bisonville need this reminder? If so, dang you for giving me ticket competition this morning.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Default Re: Reminder: Tickets go on sale at 8:00 am Wednesday . Unclaimed Student and season

On sale now!!!! Get them while they last
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can't even get 4 seats together... looks like a better crowd than last week.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Can't even get 4 seats together... looks like a better crowd than last week.
    I was only able to find pairs together for about 4 minutes.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    I was only able to find pairs together for about 4 minutes.
    This pleases me!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

SRO is all that is left.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Sam board is also saying they are bringing a pep band. So returned tickets in section 23 may be more limited.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    The Sam board is also saying they are bringing a pep band. So returned tickets in section 23 may be more limited.
    JSU could have brought their 1,000 member band.

When I posted my tickets, I was thinking no way this sells out. Man, was I wrong. So WTF was up with last week, then?